Are we somalis the

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Same? Or are we different ethnicities assimilated to one culture and language? Does somaliweyn really exist???

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Same? Or are we different ethnicities assimilated to one culture and language? Does somaliweyn really exist???
Are you seriously asking if Somalis are different ethnicities with one culture and language? You might need to visit a doctor and get your head checked.

Not if the strongest somaliweyn deniers or the biggest qabilists would go as far as saying Somalis are different genuinely. They might call each other oromos or bantu but that’s just for shock factor

We are one of the few truly homogenous ethnic groups in Africa, anyone who has Somali blood feels a close connection to other Somalis instantly. Separatism only exists because of the colonial past and a few belligerent qabils (e.g Isaaq).

Our minds can sometimes be divided but our hearts and blood are one Alhamdulilah.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Are you seriously asking if Somalis are different ethnicities with one culture and language? You might need to visit a doctor and get your head checked.

Not if the strongest somaliweyn deniers or the biggest qabilists would go as far as saying Somalis are different genuinely. They might call each other oromos or bantu but that’s just for shock factor
What if some of us are foreigners who assimilated with somali civilizations. Why are we so qabilist if we are the same tribe with the same lineage ?? Why can our people work for a common goal if we are the same??

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The thing is somalis is supposedly the most homogeneous country in africa ? Most africans countries main problem is tribal and cultural differences. Like ethopia and nigeria. Say supposedly we are homogeneous tribe why cant we get along ???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol idk about you but I can definitely tell apart Somalis from other Horners. There are obviously the odd cases of eritreans and oromos who look Somali and vice versa. But those are exceptions.

To say that you can’t tell apart somalis from Yemenis, Sudanese and even eritreans is a HUGE stretch.

Even IF they look the same, that does not mean we’re different people lmao. What stupid logic would bring you to that? You can’t even tell apart an Isse Somali from an Abgaal Somali who are settled in opposite corners of the Horn.

There’s even DNA evidence. I’m not shaming people for “daring to think outside the box”. I’m shaming people for not using critical thinking skills. There is literally no reason to Believe Somalis are a group of different ethnicities with one language and culture. And no, “some people from other ethnicities can look like Somalis sometimes” is nowhere near a good enough reason to start questioning the legitimacy of Somalis.