• I flip flop like AbdiJohnson

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
left-leaning but thoroughly disgruntled with neoliberalism and their inherent foolishness

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
freebandz is like a progressive fighting with an ultraconservative

my nigga is so tortured but a true glorious beacon of light

stay strong sxb :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
Right on many.
Left on some.

I'm sorta like Amun, if that makes me a "flip-flop like AJ", but I hardly think that's a fair classification.

I am very liberal who doesn't tolerate the intolerant like most liberals do.

I am what you call a "liberal with a brain".

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not that hard to figure out where you fall in the spectrum

Self-assign certain key issues to specific categories and order them in terms of importance starting with human rights policies and slowly making your way down to things like drug use. Then just see how many of the fundamental core human rights issues you have a conservative stance on. If all the lower levels are left leaning, but every single core human rights or domestic policy position is to the right then you are right leaning with leftist tendencies.

That's how I always approached it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm an anarchist of sorts, I don't believe in governments, hierarchical systems, capitalism, laws and state. (@Amun don't connect the dots)

I'm messing (or am I), I am however fully against the democratic system as a whole especially how it works as the system itself revolves around the opinions of the majority to lead the country's decisions. The problem with this is that those who are intelligent/skilled enough to actually make educated decisions are in the very few and thus those who could potentially make the best decisions are ignored whilst the uninformed, the ignored, sheep and the emotional are left to run the country. #Trump2016

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I'm an anarchist of sorts, I don't believe in governments, hierarchical systems, capitalism, laws and state. (@Amun don't connect the dots)

I'm messing (or am I), I am however fully against the democratic system as a whole especially how it works as the system itself revolves around the opinions of the majority to lead the country's decisions. The problem with this is that those who are intelligent/skilled enough to actually make educated decisions are in the very few and thus those who could potentially make the best decisions are ignored whilst the uninformed, the ignored, sheep and the emotional are left to run the country. #Trump2016

I liked/agree with the bolded, I was with you for a minute, but then you threw a real, real good curveball @ endorsing Trump-biscuit.
5458fa45067d7b40a3c1a97d

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Center-left. I support tuition-free university and government-funded universal healthcare. However, I don't support the breaking up of banks.

Hillary will take pragmatic steps to ensure social mobility for the lower and middle classes without radically changing the economic landscape. She will foster gradual economic development while easing current social issues.

We don't need any radical policies such as those of the circus clown Trump and the hypocrite Sanders. Hillary's wise leadership is desperately needed in these challenging times.

Status
Not open for further replies.