As a father one must check the sex offender list. I looked up Somali inhabited counties,I was shocke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
shocked to learn that actually 90% of the offenders are madoow. There are few Somalis.

All along I use to think it was a Cadaan disease :ohdamn::ohhh::ohhh:

Go look at the hennipen county (Minneapolis) and Franklin country (Columbus)

You'd be amazed

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well your confusing sex offender with pedophile
Pedophile is always white sex offender can be anybody since all humans rape

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well your confusing sex offender with pedophile
Pedophile is always white sex offender can be anybody since all humans rape

Ohh there's a difference ..my bat...Waar neef daaqaya ban sometimes ahay

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'd rather do 10 years in prison for robbery and have a criminal record than do 18 months in prison and be registered on the sex offenders list when you come out of prison.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ohh there's a difference ..my bat...Waar neef daaqaya ban sometimes ahay
generic term for all persons convicted of crimes involving sex,including rape,molestation,sexual harassment and ography production or distribution.In most states convicted sex offenders are supposed to report to local police authorities, but many do not
A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.

Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires," Blanchard says. "Some pedophiles refrain from sexually approaching any child for their entire lives." But it's not clear how common that is

like the quote said easier to get on the sexual offender list than anything since sexual harrasment is considered is a legit crime:camby:
also pedophile is considered sex offender but they usually detail under there names

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
like the quote said easier to get on the sexual offender list than anything since sexual harrasment is considered is a legit crime:camby:
also pedophile is considered sex offender but they usually detail under there names

But either way you are Khalas/ finished. People will harass you although you didn't do anything to kids.

Worse part is when a 18 year old sleeps with a 15 and is given statuary rape and gets registered. Maskiin!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
But either way you are Khalas/ finished. People will harass you although you didn't do anything to kids.

Worse part is when a 18 year old sleeps with a 15 and is given statuary rape and gets registered. Maskiin!
You sympathize because u r one. i remember about r*****

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It would help if they include what clan the Somalis were from those sex offenders :yacadiim:

shocked to learn that actually 90% of the offenders are madoow. There are few Somalis.

All along I use to think it was a Cadaan disease :ohdamn::ohhh::ohhh:

Go look at the hennipen county (Minneapolis) and Franklin country (Columbus)

You'd be amazed

Sxb you need to put effort into your threads, provide links, statistics etc.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

These girl in high school look alot older then there age:mjcry:
I remember in high school Mexican female had boyfriend who was 7 years older than her:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts