As the founding father of SS I ask that atheist hooligan Vixr be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Suspended or needs to come down off of her anti-my-culture pedestal.

At the least she needs to stay the hell away from my topics if she can't act civil and exchange debates without resorting to insult.

She is a wild pagan masquerading as an enlightened Western cadaan. She's oblivious to our culture and constantly is besieged by her cadaan tendencies where she goes into a burst of rage where she insults us even in a civilized debate.

She needs to be grounded

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
War iska dhaaf gabarta.

Anyway you should be glad she is giving life to your otherwise dead thread.

What a fall from grace, just last night my illegal son AJ told me that I'm senile and my topics are getting weaker by the day :susp:and then you come back from a long hiatus and say this :dwill::jcoleno::jcoleno:

We can't silence opposing views. I think Vix serves a big role in SS.She is giving us a rare glimpse into the mind of cadaanka, which is valuable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We can't silence opposing views. I think Vix serves a big role in SS.She is giving us a rare glimpse into the mind of cadaanka, which is valuable.

I am not opposed to her views. Heck I tolerate that qoomu-luudh madman which I never thought I could tolerate but its her childish temper tantrums that is the core of the issue.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sxb you're making my outreach attempts futile la xalwo :wow:

I even pm'd her gor you :kendrickcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
start the negotiation, tag me. Im willing to reconcile with her:lolbron:

hP7ejit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.