Ashy faraaxs who hate women.General warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you disrespect Somali women on this forum-- I will go after you.
If you laugh or booty clap an ashy Faraax who's disrespecting Somali women-- I will go after you.
If you say anything negative or cosign anything that's talking shit about Somali women-- I will go after you.

Time for you ashy faraaxs to learn a lesson. You will all bow down to Somali queens.

This public service announcement was brought to you by the Queen Carawelo citizens. We will be conducting weekly roundup of humiliating ashy faraaxs who think they're funny.

Now back to your regularly schedule.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
incredulous.gif

If you laugh or booty clap an ashy Faraax who's disrespecting Somali women-- I will go after you.
If you say anything negative or cosign anything that's talking shit about Somali women-- I will go after you.

Time for you ashy faraaxs to learn a lesson. You will all bow down to Somali queens.

This public service announcement was brought to you by the Queen Carawelo citizens. We will be conducting weekly roundup of humiliating ashy faraaxs who think they're funny.

My name is Reddington and i support this message.

you're the biggest troll on here. i really don't care if you come for me or not. you always seem to be the person who starts up this somali men vs women thing. you should take you own advice naaya

Gibiin-Udug

you're the biggest troll on here. i really don't care if you come for me or not. you always seem to be the person who starts up this somali men vs women thing. you should take you own advice naaya

So a troll who's an atheist and disrespects women to make himself feel better about his shitty life has the audacity to call me a troll? Your whole existence is shitty. Quoting you makes my whole topic shitty.

Gibiin-Udug

And let this be a warning to females who are insecure and think it's cool to laugh and giggle while other women are being disrespected. I will treat you the same way I will treat ashy faraaxs until you repent.

So a troll who's an atheist and disrespects women to make himself feel better about his shitty life has the audacity to call me a troll? Your whole existence is shitty. Quoting you makes my whole topic shitty.
i actually have never disrespected any woman on this site. I'm not desperate for attention unlike you. what's me being atheist have anything to do with it?

Are you a fan of Taken by any chance. I'm getting some vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.