Asides from disbelief, schizophrenia is the single biggest scourge facing people in the West

At this point, im convinced that 45 to 65% of those under 25 have some form of it. 85% of those who smoke weed. Its depressing to witness a seemingly normal person succumb to it and to see the ramblings it causes.

@Basra do you think thr jinn is to blame or the environment or both?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At this point, im convinced that 45 to 65% of those under 25 have some form of it. 85% of those who smoke weed. Its depressing to witness a seemingly normal person succumb to it and to see the ramblings it causes.

I 100% agree with you about the weed part. There are lucky people that have tried weed and had a great experience. When I was 17, I tried weed for the first time. I had a near panic attack but that wasn't the worst part. For nearly 2 days straight I was hearing voices in my head that didn't exist. I thought I finally lost it and was fucked for life

Just thinking back to that moment is giving anxiety

Don't do drugs kids. Seriously don't

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I 100% agree with you about the weed part. There are lucky people that have tried weed and had a great experience. When I was 17, I tried weed for the first time. I had a near panic attack but that wasn't the worst part. For nearly 2 days straight I was hearing voices in my head that didn't exist. I thought I finally lost it and was fucked for life

Just thinking back to that moment is giving anxiety

Don't do drugs kids. Seriously don't
Was the weed laced with crack or something? :damn:

Schizophrenia is definitely a demon possession how else do you explain voices telling you to hurt yourself or someone else.

I have noticed its usually the atheist somalis that succumb to this, I knew really smart somali guy but in his early 20s he became a vicious critic of Islam, nacalaad ba ku dhacdeey. He's now in and out of mental hospital sees people that aren't there all around him. You still cant convince that guy to do Quran saar.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Just walking down the streets of LA and I see homeless people talking to themselves in their own delusions of grandeur. Schizophrenia is definitely a mental problem. But I also believe there's a spiritual component to it too. And since theirs no cure with modern medicine these people can never get real help.

Btw Clozapine, the current medication for schizophrenia makes people sleepy and sedates their personality and literally dumbs people down. I don't see it as a cure or even real medicine

Trending