Ask Gaylord Faithful Servant of Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Yo gaybruh,
What did your parents say when u came out of the closet?

More Somali gays means less competition for Somali pussy.
:lolbron::mjlol:

They are Salafis. I can't tell them that. They are very proud of me. Even if I became a Sufi, they would disown me.

When I adopt kids I'll make sure they are more liberal than me.

Maybe 100, 50 of which were Somali since 2012. I always use protection.

Jf6jkv.gif

I guess you also answered 10 on the scale :mjlaugh:

Anyways where do you find them? Where you do it? How you figure out they gay? :ohhh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are you effeminate/talk with that annoying lisp that seems to be ever-present among gays?
Why do so many gay people talk like that? It's obnoxious, if they didn't act like that I guarantee they'd get far less hate and persecution than they currently get.

Are you effeminate/talk with that annoying lisp that seems to be ever-present among gays?
Why do so many gay people talk like that? It's obnoxious, if they didn't act like that I guarantee they'd get far less hate and persecution than they currently get.

I'm born talking like a girl but I forced myself to talk like a man

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
100?

scientifically inaccurate. thats like saying all straight men act the same. which they don't
It's got to be a contributing factor though.
Obviously you get super masculine gay guys too, but I've noticed most gay men (or at least the more visible ones) act very feminine and even sometimes look very feminine. Could this be due to a lower amount of testosterone?

It's got to be a contributing factor though.
Obviously you get super masculine gay guys too, but I've noticed most gay men (or at least the more visible ones) act very feminine and even sometimes look very feminine. Could this be due to a lower amount of testosterone?
nah I've seen lots of straight af men who act feminine. its stereotypically associated with gayness just like hyper masculinity is the stereotype for straight guys. most men fall somewhere in the middle. i think hollywood likes to over expose the feminine ones. though theres nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending