Ask me anything - AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I have a hard time believing you're a real person... take a picture of your instagram showing that you have 642 followers whilst hiding your name.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do your siblings live such wild lives or were you the rebellious one.

And p.s I've never heard of Somali fathers drinking (at least openly in front of their kids). Wallahi I hope you were just trolling.

Do your siblings live such wild lives or were you the rebellious one.

And p.s I've never heard of Somali fathers drinking (at least openly in front of their kids). Wallahi I hope you were just trolling

My whole family was rebellious. Most have calmed down. My sister paved the way but then she got wifed and now she's a homebody. My brother drinks, but socially. He works a good job. The rest of my siblings are well behaved.

It's shocking to me that you don't think Somali dads drink openly. Me and my childhood friends had dads who loved to drink. My dad would tell me stories about how all the teen males in Mogadishu drank alcohol. Some grew out of the phase, others continued. It was not uncommon to see drunk Somali men in the lobby at Dixon. My dad used to have his beer and liquor in the fridge.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My whole family was rebellious. Most have calmed down. My sister paved the way but then she got wifed and now she's a homebody. My brother drinks, but socially. He works a good job. The rest of my siblings are well behaved.

It's shocking to me that you don't think Somali dads drink openly. Me and my childhood friends had dads who loved to drink. My dad would tell me stories about how all the teen males in Mogadishu drank alcohol. Some grew out of the phase, others continued. It was not uncommon to see drunk Somali men in the lobby at Dixon. My dad used to have his beer and liquor in the fridge.

I never heard about Somali parents that openly drink in front of their children

:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.