ASMR and satisfying/relaxing sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been listening to this for the past 3 hours:

Hoover sounds and hair dryer sounds make me sleepy and relaxed and sometimes I get a tingle from the centre of my head to the base of my neck. Anyone got anything like that here?

Exactly lmao the whispering gets to me!

Although one time I found myself in the weird part of YouTube while I was trying to fall asleep. I came across this lady's ASMR videos reviewing biscuits

I actually sat through the entire thing :dwill:
In fact I stopped by poundland the next day to grap the gold biscuits lmaoooo. They were decent ngl:deadpeter:

Hoover sounds and hair dryer sounds make me sleepy and relaxed and sometimes I get a tingle from the centre of my head to the base of my neck. Anyone got anything like that here?
How is that relaxing? It is very annoying. I couldn't listen to it for more than one minute.:susp:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:faysalwtf:

You call this relaxing?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Waa NSFW walaal --it disturbs me to think such a video exists because it also means there is an audience for it:susp:
:mjlol: I clicked on some ASMR post on reddit wondering what it was. Top comment had a link to woman in a bra rubbing her palms together and whispering for 8 straight minutes. I can't take it serious, it's been ruined for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.