Astaan tv release a documentary on Warsheikh

Showcasing the rich Sufi history, market, tourism, economy etc of this historic religious town. Only 60km north of the Capital. Its beauty is stunning especially so in real life. Pictures don’t do it justice :banderas:

tumblr_p1xz83bw7g1tgw2hdo6_1280.jpg

e219e53340717c236f0872e689177c06.jpg

EvSuJe7XAAAHnTr.jpg

EUBJnulWoAAk_a-.jpg

EZdCIXpWsAAImoD.jpg

Showcasing the rich Sufi history, market, tourism, economy etc of this historic religious town. Only 60km north of the Capital. Its beauty is stunning especially so in real life. Pictures don’t do it justice :banderas:

EvSuJe7XAAAHnTr.jpg

EUBJnulWoAAk_a-.jpg

EZdCIXpWsAAImoD.jpg
That land has huge potential, beautiful waters and sea. Locals need to invest in that region instead of Xamar. Somalis need to balance their investment, not all the investment should go to the capital, and other regions being neglected.

Jungle

VIP
Has anyone been there?
I haven't tbh but definitely will visit on my next trip as well as Cadale. Thing is it doesn't matter what direction you take out of Banaadir tolka lee degan. We really are blessed with land. Abaay dhaxan/jaziira which I've visited is just as beautiful.

Jungle

VIP

^^Xamar to Faax, Mudug which is 55km north east of xarardheere. 600km uninterrupted Abgaal Cismaan coastline allaha mahad iskaleh

Last edited:
Abaay dhaxan/jaziira which I've visited is just as beautiful.
I went Abay dhaxan this summer and it looked better on social media ngl 💀. Jazeera is very nice though it just needs a proper asphalt road and less isbaaro. Idk how government soldiers get away with asking for money it’s so ceeb. Even the residents of jazeera set up their own isbaaro and charged $10 for “safety.”

I went Abay dhaxan this summer and it looked better on social media ngl 💀. Jazeera is very nice though it just needs a proper asphalt road and less isbaaro. Idk how government soldiers get away with asking for money it’s so ceeb. Even the residents of jazeera set up their own isbaaro and charged $10 for “safety.”

There is this Murusade guy that owns the tropical beach resort at Abay Dhaxan. It’s the same guy that owns the tropical village hotel in Dayniile. Looks alright, he just needs to expand it a little more.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP

EvSuJe7XAAAHnTr.jpg

EUBJnulWoAAk_a-.jpg

EZdCIXpWsAAImoD.jpg
Looks like a homeless campsite 🫣

Former Somali Ambassador to Kenya Ali Ameriko showing the beautiful palm beaches and white beaches of Cadale. Ethiopians wish to smell the ocean like us Somalis do.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
IMG_6800_Original.jpeg

this is a photo of when I went, its near warshiekh but i was omw back to xamar. im pretty sure it was somewhere in between :

Trending

Latest posts