Atheists..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Alhamdulilah for Islam. Wallahi I'm so grateful to Allah for not misguiding me. We should thank Himmore. We could have been one of these godless creatures that end up as fuel for the hell fire but Allah saved us from that. Allahu Akbar.

F

Forfon

Ameen ameeen!!

I just want to understand how an atheist feels?

The feeling you have for Allah swt and love is indescribable!!

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Ameen ameeen!!

I just want to understand how an atheist feels?

The feeling you have for Allah swt and love is indescribable!!
dz82zuJ.gif

F

Forfon

Bait thread :comeon:

Anyway the answer is no why would we feel empty ?

It's not a bait thread. It's just a minor observation.

I have realised there are times in which I do feel empty and that's due to low imaan.

So.. I just put two and two together. Atheist have no imaan. Does that mean atheists feel consistant emptiness?

M

Mr.Stone

It's not a bait thread. It's just a minor observation.

I have realised there are times in which I do feel empty and that's due to low imaan.

So.. I just put two and two together. Atheist have no imaan. Does that mean atheists feel consistant emptiness?

Well that's you if you feel empty from time to time and need to feel whole again by having faith in your believe good on you.

I don't need to feel whole by believing in what you believe besides, we operate on two different sides of reality question is do I feel a constant emptiness in my life because I don't believe in religion no, what makes me whole believing in the goodness of man kind etc and the resilience of humanity to further advance the human race ever further more and too many other things to name.

Lol you think they'd ever admit emptiness that can only be filled by God? Athiesm is all jpy and roses.

Well that's you if you feel empty from time to time and need to feel whole again by having faith in your believe good on you.

I don't need to feel whole by believing in what you believe besides, we operate on two different sides of reality question is do I feel a constant emptiness in my life because I don't believe in religion no, what makes me whole believing in the goodness of man kind etc and the resilience of humanity to further advance the human race ever further more and too many other things to name.

Mankind has actually never ever come together for the greater good and I can't remember the fact exactly but over the last 2000 years or so of human history there has only been like 30 years of peace in the world. There's always someone somewhere fighting and killing. The goodness in man isn't that good, man.

F

Forfon

But do you all feel as if there is something missing? from within?
Like your soul is yearning for something?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I think for every atheist it's different in how they find meaning in their life. I find the experience of life to be meaningful enough to appreciate it. I mean what are the odds of getting the opportunity to live in this universe? The chance of living this experience called life is infinitesimally small and then some. Everything in life and life itself for everyone is ephemeral (IE, childhood, youth, experiences etc). You're only getting one chance. For religious people the idea of that fact can be over-whelming and frightening hence why human beings have created concepts such as God, reincarnation, soul and life after death in order to make life bearable.

Sometimes I get so empty inside

You know that place in your heart reserved for Allah

Sometimes I think what's the point if there's no point to life

STILL I SEE NO CHANGES

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I ASK MYSELF / IS LIFE WORTH LIVING, SHOULD I BLAST MYSELF

:pachah1::pacspit::pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.