Attack on titan weebs (manga spoilers)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Any you guys reading the manga? or will you wait for the anime like nerds?

Anyway i'm watching the manga series on youtube and with the music and coloured panels it really looks better than just reading the manga by itself.

What do you guys think so far of the manga? it's about to end and there are only a few chapters left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Was reading the manga until it went super wack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're in the end game now man. Catch up before it ends.

Walaahi the writing is quality.Way better than that traitor togashi yoshiro. At least this will end in my lifetime unlike HxH. You just don't hook a nigga onto quality writing like that and leave him with eternal blue balls.

Even if i don't like the ending i will still treasure this manga. Which i suspect i won't like tbh considering how things have been hinted lately.
:lawd:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm caught up with AoT anime but I can't bring myself to reading the manga
I don't know if I should get you to read the manga or not.

I was on the edge for a good year but I kicked the can at some point. It's fucking amazing. If you're only in it for the story go for it but you'll have to go a bit back to get the parts that weren't in the anime.

If you're attached to the anime I'd just stick with it.

I'll probably just wait for the final season of the anime. I'll end up reading the manga eventually though instead of rewatching the anime.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I read the manga until things got weird and hard to follow along. Mainly because they were updating once a month and the timeline kept jumping. So every new update I had to catch up or be completely confused. Then I just dropped it. This was like 3 years ago btw

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm excited for the ending. They built Eren up so high in the story it's pretty obvious on how it'll end.

But I don't see peace happening between the Eldians and Marleyans so I'm interested to see how that plays out.

After this story, all that I have left on my list is HxH but I'm guessing Togashi will die before finishing it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm excited for the ending. They built Eren up so high in the story it's pretty obvious on how it'll end.

But I don't see peace happening between the Eldians and Marleyans so I'm interested to see how that plays out.

After this story, all that I have left on my list is HxH but I'm guessing Togashi will die before finishing it.
Their delusional to think peace will happen. They assured that when they attack a population that was brainwashed and kept in a state of forced peace by their king that literally threatened to flatten the world if they disturbed the peace.

These niggas ar hateful tot he grave. They just got lucky that the king was a click who hates his race and they called his bluff right.

I don't know why the paradis crew are surprised tbh. Even is just doing what the king was meant to do the moment the peace treaty was broken in wall Maria.

1000yrs and these niggas haven't let go of the grudge. It's like polish ppl wanting to invade Germany 200yrs later for the invasion that happened almost 70 years ago.