Australia’s Version Of Tommy Robinson Converts To Islam

Side Eye Please GIF

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
one of the differences with Islam and Christianity is.... if you want to refute Christianity, you can refute it. it isn't really that hard. I gave some objections to Christianity a while ago on here and someone claimed he could refute the objections I gave. but the thing is even if you cross out those objections- there is a whole giant list of holes in Christianity and things that refute Christianity.

if you're a Christian you just have to "piously" ignore all the evidence against the religion. it isn't a just a few things. it's a vast, giant list of things and that the Christians can't adequately respond to.

whereas with Islam, you can look at Islam in a microscopic sort of way, looking at every small detail in everything.... and at the end of the day you will never be able to disprove or refute Islam or come with any valid objection to it. you can be a professional Islam-hater and dedicate your life to pretending you've refuted Islam but in reality the anti-Islam arguments that people come with- every single one of them is garbage. "Allah is a moon God!"... the marriage to Aisha.... "TAQIYYAH".... meanwhile there is a seemingly limitless amount of valid evidence against Christianity.... you would have to do some crazy logical gymnastics to pretend the books of the Bible haven't been altered and tampered with.... and not just in very small ways but massively as Bart Ehrman has shown in his book Misquoting Jesus

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
May Allah guide all the men who was once under his influence to the deen.

This is a time to show all the people who said you are only forgiving Andrew Tate because he is a misogynist.

Perfect time to show islamic unity.

Trending