Average male red piller

Probably fake
It's fake and that's the average "nice" guy not necessarily a red pill guy. I don't even think nice guys are red pill they are just soically inept
No it's actually real, I assumed it was a skit at first too but this voice-mail is from 2008 when this guy dimitri (dimitrious sarafopoulos) was harassing this girl, ironically he's currently in prison for other allegations. This tiktok itself is just a reaction prank but the message is real.

American Psycho did a number on the male psyche :mjlol:
This man was a redpiller before red pill a true OG

giphy.gif

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Redpill niggas are a bunch of niggas that got their hearts broken by a girl🤣
🤣This whole redpill bs is for gaalo not a muslim

🤣Now even the no naago getting ass niggas are jumping on redpill without having the experience of shukansi.

All i'm saying is if you are too soft and feminine at some point u r gonna get punished for it be a nin rag dont be too jiljilaac 🤣 ad adeeg nigga that isn't disrespectful.

🤣Redpill niggas are a bunch of niggas that got their hearts broken by a girl🤣
🤣This whole redpill bs is for gaalo not a muslim

🤣Now even the no naago getting ass niggas are jumping on redpill without having the experience of shukansi.

All i'm saying is if you are too soft and feminine at some point u r gonna get punished for it be a nin rag dont be too jiljilaac 🤣 ad adeeg nigga that isn't disrespectful.
You can’t just be a nin rag. When a jiljileec guy tries being assertive he just ends up looking funny

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You can’t just be a nin rag. When a jiljileec guy tries being assertive he just ends up looking funny
Man that's cuz these masakiin niggas will try too hard and try to copy every nigga on youtube you can be respectful and still display adeegnimo being a rag aint about being mean to women

Man that's cuz these masakiin niggas will try too hard and try to copy every nigga on youtube you can be respectful and still display adeegnimo being a rag aint about being mean to women
I don’t care about looking tough to females, it’s cope unless you’re capable of mogging other men. Which I’m not in anyway, I am gamma male

My hot take is that masculine men are probably more likely to succumb to simp nimo because they’ll naturally see women as vulnerable and helpless subhumans incapable of anything substantial (big mistake). Feminines only simp out of desperation otherwise they keep their naago in check

Juke

VIP
He could’ve landed an azn queen. Tbh I wonder how many school shootings have been averted by asian women, they should be given nobel peace prize
Asian queens clean up on the harmless nerdy autists. Buddy sounded like he had violent inclinations, thats more so in Shaneeqwa's wheelhouse. :ufdup:

Trending