Awdal 🫡🫡

What's wrong with saying: If you are pushing others to do something you haven't even done yourself, you might be a hypocrite? It's totally hypocritical. Should be fighting IOG to be honest, if he was a legit guy but he likes stability for himself. Revolution and sacrifice and uncertainty for everyone else.

Arm chair revolutionary playing one of the games like Age of Empires or Civilization but in real life.

Knight Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community
200.gif
Stop this shit warya, he's a young kid how's he supposed to fight a dictator? Maybe once we reveive Somalia then Djibouti will join, we'll also dominate over Ethiopia, ideally arm many rebels there so it'll be stable, you know as Tupac said revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy

Stop this shit warya, he's a young kid how's he supposed to fight a dictator? Maybe once we reveive Somalia then Djibouti will join, we'll also dominate over Ethiopia, ideally arm many rebels there so it'll be stable, you know as Tupac said revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p*ssy

So it's okay to advocate for war in Awdal? Obviously, because hypocrist against Somailand is accepted. I'm just pointing out the double standard here. Neither should be tolerated but you guys are desperate for war in Awdal lol.

No Awdal is a region in Somalia with multiple qabils, I celebrate this because its a rejection of the Seperatist ideology.
In puntland and Koonfur they must destroy federalism.

A unitary Somali state with one army and one leader is the end goal. Anything less than that will be the nail in the coffin for Somalis in the coming wars
What cities apart from Zeila do you guys inhabit in Awdal or did yall move to Djibouti

The people of awdal believe in one Somalia, no one is advocating for a war.. Why would you attack them for being pro Somali unity?

Do they though? Or is it something you are pushing. You think everyone believes in it but Pntland doesn't SWS, Jubbaland doesn't, Hiraan doesn't.
Obviously Somaliland doesn't.
That shit is played out.

Do they though? Or is it something you are pushing. You think everyone believes in it but Pntland doesn't SWS, Jubbaland doesn't, Hiraan doesn't.
Obviously Somaliland doesn't.
That shit is played out.
All those regions are under Somalia and are not seeking separation obviously there are many issues and the current Somali government is weak and unable to unite the nation but things will change InshaAllah.

All those regions are under Somalia and are not seeking separation obviously there are many issues and the current Somali government is weak and unable to unite the nation but things will change InshaAllah.

Puntland looks like it's moving closer to secession than ever before if you ask me.
SWS is going bad.
Jubbaland is off the radar.

Somaliland is gone.

breaking bad GIF

The FGS is set up by westerners and it's just a lottery ticket for someone/some clan to rule the whole of Somalia but no one is letting them cash the ticket so it's just this shit show forever until it collapses.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
What cities apart from Zeila do you guys inhabit in Awdal or did yall move to Djibouti
Ciise pretty much abandoned Zelia and much of Awdal. You'll see many in Boroma, but apart from that not much except villages and nomads.

Ciise as a whole had a huge migration from ciise lands outside Djibouti into the city. Even my own family in Djibouti never lived in the city until the 1930s

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Was that the encircling move at maraaga shortly after Fajr 25th of August? I know SL defenses basically disintegrated once maraaga was overrun. Perhaps a video featuring the Harti general staff's tactics will be released eventually
Yeah I saw it on reddit, we need more inshallah. One state will prevail and unify all Somali

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Nigga be for real, Ciise or Samaroon will never hold the seat in Hargesia. It's an isaaq project. Only reason Hargesia doesn't do to Awdal what they do to Dhuls in the east is Djibouti.

There is no such thing as peace, and what revolution are you talking about? It's a shithole, somaliland, awdal, Somalia whatever you wanna call it. It's a shithole. Even worse is being a shithole with no political power like Awdal. It's only protection from lander militants being the Djibouti state across the border.
Fighting Cisse in Ethiopia was the whole reason why the SNM got the jump on us in Dilla, at this point that old history, Djibouti, SL, PL, JL, FGS are all prostitutes, we sell our god given right to outsiders to protect ourselves from each other, it's truly sad, I will never trust centralized government in the form of 4.5, if we truly want to move as a people, we need to have a long dialogue, and 1m1v.

Yeah I saw it on reddit, we need more inshallah. One state will prevail and unify all Somali
Notice how the smoke moves in unison with the line covering the flanks..that entire Friday was miracles, gen. botan said he crashed twice both times replacing cars before being taken then joked later "ciidda igu dhegtay" or the soil wouldn't let me go

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How about you show us where do actual reer Awdal claim they believe in somalia? Without bringing diaspora bs.

If the vast majority of the diaspora of a community support a certain political outcome, it is safe to assume that a majority of the people home also support that outcome. Remember that the SNM was formed in London and was funded by people living in the Gulf.

The SSC diaspora has always been opposed to secession. It is safe to assume that most people in SSC also opposed secession all along.

Being in the diaspora does not really change the fact that most adults in the diaspora were born in Awdal and grew up there.

I have met many people from Awdal who are pro Somaliland but are opposed to secession. They want to share a federal state with Isaaq but don't want to separate from Somalia. This group is a substantial minority of the diaspora. They are pro Somaliland but are anti secession.

The number of people from Awdal who are both pro Somaliland and pro secession is tiny, almost insignificant. I have met one such person in my life and I have met many people from Awdal.

No Awdal is a region in Somalia with multiple qabils, I celebrate this because its a rejection of the Seperatist ideology.
In puntland and Koonfur they must destroy federalism.

A unitary Somali state with one army and one leader is the end goal. Anything less than that will be the nail in the coffin for Somalis in the coming wars

Awdal is only Ciise and Samroon, maybe a few Isaaqs. If Awdal was a federal state of Somalia, they’d have the least clan diversity. Only positive thing about Awdal ever becoming a state would be the lack of awood isku sheegasho there. Samroon/Ciise would play house together quite well lol

Nigga be for real, Ciise or Samaroon will never hold the seat in Hargesia. It's an isaaq project. Only reason Hargesia doesn't do to Awdal what they do to Dhuls in the east is Djibouti.

There is no such thing as peace, and what revolution are you talking about? It's a shithole, somaliland, awdal, Somalia whatever you wanna call it. It's a shithole. Even worse is being a shithole with no political power like Awdal. It's only protection from lander militants being the Djibouti state across the border.
Samaroon have MPs in SL, they also have had presidency, more recent than Garxajis. Doesn’t Djibouti have a dictator to deal with?

Awdal is only Ciise and Samroon, maybe a few Isaaqs. If Awdal was a federal state of Somalia, they’d have the least clan diversity. Only positive thing about Awdal ever becoming a state would be the lack of awood isku sheegasho there. Samroon/Ciise would play house together quite well lol

85% of total Awdal vote were Sameroon. Most Ciise left to Djibouti for better livelihood. I believe they got 12k vote against Sameroon 77k. Isaaq are nearly nonexistent less than 800 vote in Awdal, it's overwhelmingly Sameroon decisive majority region 77k out of 90k, 85% Sameroon majority region.

IMG_20240918_143118.jpg

If the vast majority of the diaspora of a community support a certain political outcome, it is safe to assume that a majority of the people home also support that outcome. Remember that the SNM was formed in London and was funded by people living in the Gulf.

The SSC diaspora has always been opposed to secession. It is safe to assume that most people in SSC also opposed secession all along.

Being in the diaspora does not really change the fact that most adults in the diaspora were born in Awdal and grew up there.

I have met many people from Awdal who are pro Somaliland but are opposed to secession. They want to share a federal state with Isaaq but don't want to separate from Somalia. This group is a substantial minority of the diaspora. They are pro Somaliland but are anti secession.

The number of people from Awdal who are both pro Somaliland and pro secession is tiny, almost insignificant. I have met one such person in my life and I have met many people from Awdal.
To add to that, the wealth that the diaspora has contributed and continues to contribute to building Awdal is immense.

No development comes from elsewhere. You cannot sever Awdal's ties to its diaspora without questioning where the development has come from. Whatever they push for is rightfully theirs since it is deep rooted.

85% of total Awdal vote were Sameroon. Most Ciise left to Djibouti for better livelihood. I believe they got 12k vote against Sameroon 77k. Isaaq are nearly nonexistent less than 800 vote in Awdal, it's overwhelmingly Sameroon decisive majority region 77k out of 90k, 85% Sameroon majority region.

View attachment 343174
The Ciise were bussed in from Djibouti to fraudulently vote, and those who voted legitimately were, for the most part, people resettled by Riyaale.

If there hadn’t been any meddling, it would have resulted in a 95%+ GB/Samaroon supermajority, as all the MPs of Awdal are already theirs, along with all the other major positions.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
So it's okay to advocate for war in Awdal? Obviously, because hypocrist against Somailand is accepted. I'm just pointing out the double standard here. Neither should be tolerated but you guys are desperate for war in Awdal lol.
Bro tbh nobody would have cared if SL became independent if you guys didnt burn all the bridges and make enemies of everyone and instead opted to be a independent ally state to somalia but your entire diplomacy is based on emotions and woes from the past also the 2nd reason is you guys still practice tribalism and put one clan on pedestal which further dissaciates the SL republics cause for proper democracy not tainted by tribalism

Bro tbh nobody would have cared if SL became independent if you guys didnt burn all the bridges and make enemies of everyone and instead opted to be a independent ally state to somalia but your entire diplomacy is based on emotions and woes from the past also the 2nd reason is you guys still practice tribalism and put one clan on pedestal which further dissaciates the SL republics cause for proper democracy not tainted by tribalism

You are just lying now. Everyone has their interests which don't align so they oppose it. No FGS has agreed to it even negotiated towards in a meaningful manner.

Everything in Somaliland that is a negative is far worse in Somalia so i'm still waiting for one solid argument against.

I think you are trying to justify your violent aims in Somaliland as some how moral or brought about by Somaliland's actions when they are simply just your own selfish interests.

Last edited: