Awww he cried♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years from now he'll manage to dirty 4 plates 20 minutes after she does the dishes. He's gonna be sitting there playing FIFA and she'll come in ing, he'll tell her to stfu and stop nagging because he'll wash them after his second half. She'll keep going, he'll throw a fit and say 'f*ck it leave 'em. They sure as f*ck don't bother me. YOU wash them if they bother you so much, just f*ck off and let me finish my game.' Then she'll walk out of the room, but right before she does she'll say 'or what, are you going to cry like a little ?' He'll be yelling wdym after her and just sit there in silent contemplation, too preoccupied to enjoy his game

:wow:

Rip lil baby faced nigga

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He's going to end up sharing that girl kkk. She belongs to the game now. :ftw9nwa:

2 years from now he'll manage to dirty 4 plates 20 minutes after she does the dishes. He's gonna be sitting there playing FIFA and she'll come in ing, he'll tell her to stfu and stop nagging because he'll wash them after his second half. She'll keep going, he'll throw a fit and say 'f*ck it leave 'em. They sure as f*ck don't bother me. YOU wash them if they bother you so much, just f*ck off and let me finish my game.' Then she'll walk out of the room, but right before she does she'll say 'or what, are you going to cry like a little ?' He'll be yelling wdym after her and just sit there in silent contemplation, too preoccupied to enjoy his game

:wow:

Rip lil baby faced nigga
You seem to have quite the experience.

:lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This was posted before everyone called him a except mercury,half of us thought it was his wedding

Of course there’s Nothing wrong with crying

what’s next if he cries at his wife giving birth people gonna make fun of him again?

Cumar

VIP
Of course there’s Nothing wrong with crying

what’s next if he cries at his wife giving birth people gonna make fun of him again?

Those are dumb reasons to cry.

The only acceptable time a man could conceivably cry is due to remembrance of Allah in Salaah or Dua.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those are dumb reasons to cry.

The only acceptable time a man could conceivably cry is due to remembrance of Allah in Salaah or Dua.

It’s not dumb people cry for many reasons and it isn’t just out of sadness

People cry out of happiness Over seeing a family member or seeing their kids after years apart or their wife getting pregnant after trying for so long

Cumar

VIP

People cry out of happiness Over seeing a family member or seeing their kids after years apart or their wife getting pregnant after trying for so long

Women cry for those reasons, not men. It is ok when women do it but not Men.

Let's be honest. He is just crying because he can get halaal sex now. What a dumb reason to cry. You should be high-fiving your boys not crying like a little in front of your wife.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech

How do you live life being this made :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.