ay lil niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acknowledge and applaud my greatness... you fucking peons
i've always wondered this... Why do you overuse ebonics? You are somali not african american. I get that we are black, but we aren't defined by the african american culture. Nor, have we undergone their struggle. I like hip hop, but africans over do it.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
i've always wondered this... Why do you overuse ebonics? You are somali not african american. I get that we are black, but we aren't defined by the african american culture. Nor, have we undergone their struggle. I like hip hop, but africans over do it.
wtf is ebonics

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Peons?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cosbyhmm:

:damn:

@Lil Resse you're a peasant :drakekidding:
Guys...I have some big news to tell you...*sigh*...I don't how to say this but...man I can't do it...*sigh*...b-but..I...I fucked a peon named Reiko...okay...I fucked her man...I didn't wanna tell you guys but...but I had to...

*holds head down in shame and walks off into the sunset*

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Guys...I have some big news to tell you...*sigh*...I don't how to say this but...man I can't do it...*sigh*...b-but..I...I fucked a peon named Reiko...okay...I fucked her man...I didn't wanna tell you guys but...but I had to...

Wtfffffffff :damn:

waraabe

Your superior
Wtfffffffff :damn:
IMG_1936.JPG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

FOH. You ghetto, sewage rat. Reiko wouldn't poke you with a 10 feet pole let alone screw you.

Akhas.

Status
Not open for further replies.