Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Islamaphobic poster girl.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
Ayaan Hirsi “Ali” is a massive Islamophobic grifter and a pathological liar. Her real surname was Hirsi Magaan. Her family left Somalia in 1977 because her father was imprisoned for joining a militant group that would overthrow the government. She came to Kenya in 1980 and lived a comfortable life where she would attend school for the next 12 years. In 1992, she sought asylum in the Netherlands claiming she was fleeing wartorn Somalia and was in a forced marriage by her family. After 9/11, she would apostate and become an anti-Islam activist

DF3BFEC2-1CDA-45D5-9648-5B07757C0346.jpeg

She associated herself with far right anti-immigrants and was essentially the poster girl for Islamophobia. She became an MP in Netherlands. However a Dutch documentary would be released about her life and a lot of her lies were exposed by her own family when interviewed.

When the Dutch media caught wind of this. She was forced to resign and had her Dutch citizenship revoked for lying about her asylum. She now lives in the US where she continues to grift about hating Islam and Muslims.

Oh how being blasphemous came back to bite this one. Let this be all lesson to all 'ex-Muslims' leave the deen and keep your head down. If you do try and slander the deen, by Allah you will feel his wrath.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find this woman extremely interesting wallee. :ftw9nwa:

Purely because she is married to that pompous Scottish academic, and she managed to give him a son while his first wife did not. (he has three girls with his first wife)

He is extremely smart, and she as well-- i guess that is how they connected. I have seen him in countless interviews on the tele, and he appears extremely egotistic. :damn:

Poor Ayaan--she must be amazingly patient and forbearing!

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
What “bit her”? She is still wealthy and regularly invited to speak at various conferences. And most importantly, she #AbdiExited. She won!

47lqi0y41u311.jpg

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
:Somali_Jihadi: I watched a debate with her, Jordan Peterson daughter and Mohammed Hijab. All i can say is she cannot argue for shit. I have seen ex-Muslims who can make better arguments. Idk how she got famous.

I find this woman extremely interesting wallee. :ftw9nwa:

Purely because she is married to that pompous Scottish academic, and she managed to give him a son while his first wife did not. (he has three girls with his first wife)

He is extremely smart, and she as well-- i guess that is how they connected. I have seen him in countless interviews on the tele, and he appears extremely egotistic. :damn:

Poor Ayaan--she must be amazingly patient and forbearing!
She ain't smart have you seen the trash she peddles :faysalwtf:

She's just a grifter and it doesn't take much to grift anti Muslim folks out of there money.

:fantasia2:

Basra I was trying to be nice because clearly you see some of yourself in her and want her cadaan "smart" king for yourself if you had the chance (we all know you want a pompous, uppity, egotistical cadaan guy who looks like he stepped off one of those period dramas) :ohno:

But this one is basically a retarded mouth piece for islamophobes she hasn't written a single one of her books all of it has been done for her plus its full of misinformation and lies. she doesn't even know whats written in her books which is proof enough and she stumbles about when challenged because she has no idea what's going on she's just there for the money.

And she's also a disgusting scavenger that's how lowly she values herself so that's why she's able to deal with whatever her husband throws at her because in her eyes he settled for her.:holeup:

Last edited:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Old Man Good Job GIF

She's a very smart and beautiful woman, I love her and read her book Infidel. Somalis just like to hate on her because she criticizes the A-rab religion. The very idea that an ethnic Somali can leave this primitive medieval cult triggers them.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
Old Man Good Job GIF

She's a very smart and beautiful woman, I love her and read her book Infidel. Somalis just like to hate on her because she criticizes the A-rab religion. The very idea that an ethnic Somali can leave this primitive medieval cult triggers them.
What does the prophet being Arab have to do with anything. She slanders the deen, may the curse of Allah fall upon her and you.
What “bit her”? She is still wealthy and regularly invited to speak at various conferences. And most importantly, she #AbdiExited. She won!

47lqi0y41u311.jpg
Look how she loves the fact she left her own community and deen just to hate on it all. She was fired from her job as an MP and expelled from the Netherlands. I'd say she really did bite the dust. She only speaks at events where she riles up crowds of white supermaxists. Ofc someone like you would love a person liked her. Your kind are the scum of the earth.

Trending

Latest posts