Ayanle Siad charged with attempted murder in shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Another L for Reer Canada :farole:

TWO CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN OCTOBER 2ND SHOOTING

4:13 PM

Two men have been charged in the October 2nd shooting on George Street.

Twenty-eight-year-old Ayanle Siad and 31-year-old Edgar Casseus are both charged with the attempted murder of a 27-year-old man, who is known to police.

The accused are also facing a number of weapons-related charges, as well as drug possession for the purpose of trafficking.

Siad has been in custody since his arrest on October 3rd and will be in court for a hearing on October 20th.

Casseus was arrested Monday and held in custody pending a hearing.

Police were called to the corner of George Street and William Street at 3:20am on Sunday, October 2nd.

There they found the victim, suffering from gunshot wounds.

He was taken to hospital in critical condition.

http://www.iheartradio.ca/580-cfra/1.2039840

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Now he can rot in jail if convicted.
giphy (4).gif

Ayanle has been in jail for most of his adult life.

Another Ottawa Somali dude has been charged with first degree murder who killed a bucket but Im too lazy to post it

There's a lot of shootings in Ottawa nowadays. What's going on @AbdiJohnson

Most Somalis from Ottawa who were living in Alberta have gone back to Ottawa. They've brought their crimes back home

I've heard alot of reer Tdot have moved back home too. I don't see them around anymore and just hear what I'm told. I don't associate with your criminal people here. You are the worst criminals

Maybe I'll move back to Ontario like them lol

Most Somalis from Ottawa who were living in Alberta have gone back to Ottawa. They've brought their crimes back home

I've heard alot of reer Tdot have moved back home too. I don't see them around anymore and just hear what I'm told. I don't associate with your criminal people here. You are the worst criminals

Maybe I'll move back to Ontario like them lol
The job market must be really rough in Alberta if you're thinking of coming back. I prefer you keep your degeneracy at least 2 timezones away from me.

The job market must be really rough in Alberta if you're thinking of coming back. I prefer you keep your degeneracy at least 2 timezones away from me.

It's not rough for me. It's great. But I miss home.

You're going to have to live with the fact AJ is going to be back home. The air will smell of good scents when I touch down. It is the scent that AJ releases.

Honestly I'm always complimented about how I smell so good when I don't wear cologne. It happens once or twice a week.:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending