Azelia Banks Sacrifices Chickens in her closet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So homegirl thinks she's a Witch now and has been regularly doing jihad in her closet for the last 3 years.

no wonder iggy australia's career has been a mess lately
tumblr_md5g9e6A1n1qbqb0j.gif

Santeria ,a ceremonial event involving the sacrifice of chickens ,is commonly practiced in the Puerto Rican community .not sure if she is a of Spanish black decent though .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooooool

Obviously it's not working for her, if it did, she would have been on Beyonce or Oprah level. :sass2:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She cries about white people all the time, but she tweeted once about how she likes older white men. And apparently she's bleaching.

This woman is mentally ill.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I can't believe I was actually entertained by her at some point. Feed this crazy to the liooooons

Apollo

VIP
I am so out of touch with pop culture, keep hearing about these so-called celebrities I have never heard of.

VixR

Veritas
What do they do when they kill the chickens.

I'd be interested to see this ritual shit in action. Kill a chicken, chant some bs, receive power? Is it like the bs on VD. Go down south to see the kooks in Louisiana.

f*ck ha tbh I'm still mad this tainted her music with her twitter antics and now she's adding animal abuse to the mix???
1991 Ep was amazing, she could have been everything :pacspit:

I hate liking this song sooo much. It's been like 5 years and it's still on my playlist

tumblr_mdftigVaFN1ro32bno1_400.gif
I heard you ridin' with the same tall, tall tale
Tellin' em you made some
Sayin' you runnin' but you ain't goin' no where
Why you procrastinate girl?
You got a lot but you just waste all yourself
They'll forget your name soon
And won't nobody be to blame but yourself, yeah

212 was prophetic :dead:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
why she making fun of sia's skin tone and texture? doesn't she bleach her skin and sell bleaching products to her fans?

african religion kulaha :dead:
'Baby's first bleaching kit'
She confirmed suspicions I've had for time. When someone is all up in your face about something I always presume they're really insecure about it. Oh how far 'liquorice' has queen fallen.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.