Balloon Pop Somali Edition

It was only a matter of time. I hope their project flops and doesn't go viral.
visionary1spect_0_20240804_161515.gif

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why are all the baddies batshit crazy. :mjlol:
She is not crazy but cringy, I get what you mean though. Pretty women get and attractive people in general get away with alot of questionable behaviour due to their looks. It took me a second to register what she was doing, I was completely mesmerised.

They need someone to check them in real life otherwise they just continue.

So lowkey kulaha. Western media has been blasting the worst possible news about Somalia since when again? Pirates this that hijacking ships and the endless carnage. Let's not forget the two classics captain Philips and black hawk down casting the ugliest bastard madows they could possibly find. Thanks to all that Everyone and their mama compare their respective shitholes to Somalia

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I mean tbh as long as they don't have some hideous niggas and losers pull up I don't see anything wrong. These other pop the balloon shows tend to invite a bunch of losers.

These halal match making shows will probably involve actual men looking for a wife.

She is not crazy but cringy, I get what you mean though. Pretty women get and attractive people in general get away with alot of questionable behaviour due to their looks. It took me a second to register what she was doing, I was completely mesmerised.

They need someone to check them in real life otherwise they just continue.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
How will they get views and what not if they don't get hideous niggas on set?

It's a halal balloon pop show being hosted by that Ms. Somalia lady. I think the show will have a lot more serious individuals involved. I don't think they're doing this for views.

Trending