Ban the whole nomadic lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
This lifestyle is killing thousands of people.
I hope this ancient lifestyle is forsaken once the strong state returns and the age of terrorism has ended.

Somalis can survive easy on agriculture and fishery.

This lifestyle is killing thousands of people.
I hope this ancient lifestyle is forsaken once the strong state returns and the age of terrorism has ended.

Somalis can survive easy on agriculture and fishery.
I've said this multiple times to ppl, these nomads need to understand all this constant moving around like some gypsies has to end, it's completely pointless in this day and age to move every weekend. These ppl never get tired sxb.:siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can you imagine 60% of our population contribute nothing to society beyond camels and goats that either die when there's a drought or get shipped to Yemen where middlemen then ship it off to other countries for far higher prices

:meleshame:

Don't blame the nomadic life style, it had existed and was there for generations upon generation, what you fail to understand is the root cause of all this, well lets make that your home work and dig more on why we only had famine recently and not ancient times where even access to basic things were none existence.

Let me help you on point, previous generations were generous to each other and had back up plans for forthcoming missed rains and they could easily forecast upcoming plagues using ancient tools to predict what is ahead, so again, my question is, why the failure now, where did it stem, and what are the root causes, remember, to every problem, there is a solution, and we can prevent this from happening ever again using the ancient system tools coupled with modernized instruments that is free from UN agencies

Don't blame the nomadic life style, it had existed and was there for generations upon generation, what you fail to understand is the root cause of all this, well lets make that your home work and dig more on why we only had famine recently and not ancient times where even access to basic things were none existence.

Let me help you on point, previous generations were generous to each other and had back up plans for forthcoming missed rains and they could easily forecast upcoming plagues using ancient tools to predict what is ahead, so again, my question is, why the failure now, where did it stem, and what are the root causes, remember, to every problem, there is a solution, and we can prevent this from happening ever again using the ancient system tools coupled with modernized instruments that is free from UN agencies
It has a lot to do with greedy politicians fooling their clansmen into thinking he's looking out for him, but in reality he's only out to make his pockets fat. Enlighten us tho, what are these ancient tools u speak of:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending