Banadir Mayor lays the foundation stone for the construction of the first road to be ever implemented in Northern Mogadishu’s Kaaraan

796BBBBF-96CA-4FDF-A1A2-FA2DADB7BE29.jpeg

4C0BBBE5-9A70-446A-A4E1-7CAED548F744.jpeg
219E4FB9-EE8C-4987-A0F2-E6B3E2760DB4.jpeg
06A45678-E30D-4AD1-B970-2DD5DD41E975.jpeg
821CC764-8EF6-41F6-87C0-9566749EDD63.jpeg
9256E763-6394-4960-A5FC-178520105367.jpeg
DACF22CF-B9B4-4B59-A18D-6CDC59B5332F.jpeg

I now understand why the Bajaaj Drivers and Business owners do not go to this area, it’s severely underdeveloped and has the highest crime rate per capita in the whole of Somalia.

Northern Mogadishu has become a place where there is just Jiingado, lack of roads, & Ciyaal Weero.

i hope this is not igu sawir, the residents of northern mogadishu need development.

Change your title. the two main roads passing throught the district were built 2016 and refurbished 2021. This is another crucial road. How many roads built in Beledweyne?

Just saw pictures of the dhiiqo and rubbish piled up in Beledweyne after the rains on FB. Looked very dirty but won’t post here. You really are throwing stone from glass window. Abgaal majority districts in Xamar are far more wealthier than the whole of Beledweyne forget only the east where you live. Boondhere alone probably beats that city. Karaan + Guubadley is like 80% of Beledweyne size :manny:

Last edited:
Bismillah couldn't believe that was muqdisho 💀
I couldn’t believe this was Jowhar village Outside the so called Hotel reception that had just been turned into a «central bank branch » :damedamn:
67F721AF-4193-4681-AFF2-C61EFDCD8A2C.jpeg

I couldn’t believe this was outskirts of Jowhar villae

B7F29E64-DF78-4FA7-A59B-81D95B3DDC19.jpeg

B926EB5A-BF29-4486-B244-8F12006BCB34.jpeg
7B9BF979-ECFD-42B8-9BE7-773A723B1BF6.jpeg

So it’s a pretty common thing in the Abgaal country of Eastern Middle Shabelle and Northern Mogadishu.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I couldn’t believe this was Jowhar village Outside the so called Hotel reception that had just been turned into a «central bank branch » :damedamn: View attachment 300259

I couldn’t believe this was outskirts of Jowhar villae

View attachment 300260
View attachment 300261View attachment 300262
So it’s a pretty common thing in the Abgaal country of Eastern Middle Shabelle and Northern Mogadishu.
Those pictures you posted are outside of jowhar in the countryside not the actual town. The game you’re playing is pretty pointless when all of Somalia is essentially a sh*thole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Those pictures you posted are outside of jowhar in the countryside not the actual town. The game you’re playing is pretty pointless when all of Somalia is essentially a dump. But since we are making fun of causes of natural weather :dwill:
View attachment 300265View attachment 300266View attachment 300268View attachment 300269
The photos @Macawisley showed aren't caused by natural disasters tho, it's caused by people driving their cars on the road with no pavements

Last edited:
The photos @macshowed showed aren't caused by natural disasters tho, it's caused by people driving their cars on the road with no pavements
Why would countryside roads have pavements :drakewtf: its clearly their car getting stuck in the excess mud caused by the river shabelle bursting which is a natural disaster. What's all this got to do with you anyways HG are not mentioned here. go back to randomly bashing isaaqs. that's pretty much all i see you do here anyways.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Why would countryside road be paved and can you not see the water? its clearly their car getting stuck in the excess mud caused by the river shabelle bursting. anaa jidkaas mara badan marey. What's all this got to do with you anyways HG are not mentioned here? go back to randomly and excessively bashing isaaqs. that's pretty much all i see you do here anyways.
I was just correcting u :ohno:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
:pachah1: No wonder the folks that live in North Mogadishu slums love to claim that they live in HGs South Mogadishu.
Who is claiming Xamar, squatters on government land or the locals of xamar?🤣
Dhul aad leedahay raadso sxb before dowlada evicts reerka, xilli roobna waa lagu jiraa xasuusnow

Who is claiming Xamar, squatters on government land or the locals of xamar?🤣
Dhul aad leedahay raadso sxb before dowlada evicts reerka, xilli roobna waa lagu jiraa xasuusnow

Waa iga talo sxb, develop your slums North Mogadishu instead of claiming HGs Rich South Mogadishu.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Living on government land doesn't make you rich, you know that and I know that so stop lying to yourself
is daji

Living on government land doesn't make you rich, you know that and I know that so stop lying to yourself
is daji

:mjkkk: only caqli lix sac jaree.er abgaal believes that HGs in south Mogadishu lives on governmental lands, yet HGs control Mogadishu economy and security.

HGs own major banks in Somalia, have created many multimillion real estates in Mogadishu, and also control Mogadishu 2 Entry and Exit border ex Control Afgooye to Shabellede Hoose and Ex control Balcad to Shabellede Dhexe are under HGs control.

Yet HGs live on government lands, walahi all of you have cawaan caqli dameer 😂😂

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
:mjkkk: only caqli lix sac jaree.er abgaal believes that HGs in south Mogadishu lives on governmental lands, yet HGs control Mogadishu economy and security.

HGs own major banks in Somalia, have created many multimillion real estates in Mogadishu, and also control Mogadishu 2 Entry and Exit border ex Control Afgooye to Shabellede Hoose and Ex control Balcad to Shabellede Dhexe are under HGs control.

Yet HGs live on government lands, walahi all of you have cawaan caqli dameer 😂😂
Your just talking out of your arse what security do you control LOL we all saw the karbaash you were receiving during the last term and you couldn't do jack shit
What economy do you control, AB will always dwarf you in term of benjamins stick to Galmudug's dead economy where you just might have a chance LOL
Caaydana aa kaligaa wadid iska daa it makes you look so emotional and illogical aniga kuma caaynin

Your just talking out of your arse what security do you control LOL we all saw the karbaash you were receiving during the last term and you couldn't do jack shit
What economy do you control, AB will always dwarf you in term of benjamins stick to Galmudug's dead economy where you just might have a chance LOL
Caaydana aa kaligaa wadid iska daa it makes you look so emotional and illogical aniga kuma caaynin

Go develop your North Mogadishu slums instead of being jealous of HGs side of Mogadishu.

😂 Lol you are talking about Galmudugs economy, when you are from shithole dameer infested mini middle shabelle where you burn and kill your hooyo for fun, just last night you killed and burned a macalin Dugsi quran and his students