Bantu diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ditch the Cushitic(now European rice and pasta diet )for a Bantu diet.one would like to try plantain,fufu,ugali and other staples of the Bantu diet.the other day I could not even find a watch to fit my wrist.war dadkani wa imtixaan.

#skinny lives matter

nothing beats rice, lamb meat and salad on the side, healthy or unhealthy im down with it

can't stand fufu, that stuff knocks me out

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bantu diet works wonders, my before and after

before-after-photo.jpg

VixR

Veritas
The Caribbean food (lamb curry, jerk chicken) you mentioned sounds like worth the try, but that mugali, fufu, fried bananas WA train is way left field for me.

I have a WA coworker, and sometimes the smells emanating from his packed lunches could knock a horse out dead...twice. I really hope I don't seem that obvious in my making sure to rush away from the breakroom before he gets to the microwave.

VixR

Veritas
nothing beats rice, lamb meat and salad on the side, healthy or unhealthy im down with it

can't stand fufu, that stuff knocks me out

Lol. Fufu actually looks mysterious to me, all white, smooth and round. No indication of what it tastes like whatsoever. What's it like?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The west african man really does have defined features I've noticed they easily bulk compared to the somali counterpart who are more slim and elongated in stature, perhaps it simply is the food that's creating such a stark diffrence between the two

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think the difference might be that we're separated by 50,000 years kkkkkkk

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I use to babysit for this cadaan family as a kid. I shit you not the little boy who was only 20 months had a muscular build. He had biceps lol.

It's genetics. :yloezpe:

West Africans are even more muscular than cadaans, they could eat shit food but still look like they lift heavy weights.

Lol. Fufu actually looks mysterious to me, all white, smooth and round. No indication of what it tastes like whatsoever. What's it like?

It has no taste at all, and is a heavy food to take on.
Walahi sometimes it will make u go to sleep too

Status
Not open for further replies.