Bastard rulers of xamar agree 2 an atrocious Saudi plan. 34 countries army will be based N Riyadh 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
only fight extremist in Syria, Libya, Egypt and Iraq but one wonders "why would SOMALIA join such a force that don't even consider your problem a mutual problem and that they want you to fight their fight"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35099318

Waar ii baneeya aan habaar ku dhuftee

Ilaahay waxaan ka baryayaa kuwii ka doortey lacag over the welfare of that poor soldier ...allow caruurtooda mid kasta alcoholic iyo drug-addict noqdaa

Gabdhahoodana ey noqdaan the top 1,2 and 3 of all of SOMALIA.

Gabdhahooda caruur kasta oo ey dhalaan eey noqdaan via qaracnimo

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

S

Shamis

These dumb soldiers who signed up maxaa ku kalifay tolow? Dying for who or what? That's the head scratcher not the greedy politicians who would openly sell an orphans sadaqa of grains for a few pennies.

menace

VIP
These dumb soldiers who signed up maxaa ku kalifay tolow? Dying for who or what? That's the head scratcher not the greedy politicians who would openly sell an orphans sadaqa of grains for a few pennies.

I'm glad to have you back adeer!

A soldier in Somalia will take the risk when his salary jumps from $100 to $600 ( $1k will be stolen from the official bastards Therefore you can't blame him bc it's a life changing chance for him.

Shamis I beg of you to join me in the habaar ..just try one sentence

Menace.
Why do you care?
Soilders who will go to the ME will be recruited from Xamar.Even other qabil will not get the opportunity to be drafted cos ya tahay will be the ticket.

S

Shamis

I'm glad to have you back adeer!

A soldier in Somalia will take the risk when his salary jumps from $100 to $600 ( $1k will be stolen from the official bastards Therefore you can't blame him bc it's a life changing chance for him.

Shamis I beg of you to join me in the habaar ..just try one sentence

Adder menace good to see you!

$600 measly dollars for your life? They won't even pay compensation to the families I imagine so you might be literally trading your soul for a few hundred bucks.

I already gave them habaar when they recruited from refugee camps - of all the places they forced thin framed, destitute people to fight in the war they were fleeing in the first place.

May these politicians die in humiliating circumstances and may the video footage go viral for eternity. May their children woe the day their parents were born due to the shadow of shame it casts over them.

menace

VIP
Adder menace good to see you!

$600 measly dollars for your life? They won't even pay compensation to the families I imagine so you might be literally trading your soul for a few hundred bucks.

I already gave them habaar when they recruited from refugee camps - of all the places they forced thin framed, destitute people to fight in the war they were fleeing in the first place.

May these politicians die in humiliating circumstances and may the video footage go viral for eternity. May their children woe the day their parents were born due to the shadow of shame it casts over them.

Adeer waan kuu duceeyey, allow shamis soo hadey, allow caruurteeda saalax ka dhig, allow warwar ka fogey ..

Adeer waad iga farxisay markaad habaartey

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Mashallah im glad we joined this noble coalition, Houthis , ISIL and other terror groups must be defeated.

Somalia stands with her allies to combat the scourge of terrorism plaguing our nations:friendhug:

Hafez

VIP
Mashallah im glad we joined this noble coalition, Houthis , ISIL and other terror groups must be defeated.

Somalia stands with her allies to combat the scourge of terrorism plaguing our nations:friendhug:
ISIL shouldn't be killed sxb. They should intimidate them with manpower and do da3wa so they change their ways.

S

Shamis

@menace khayr Ilaahey ha ku siiyo caruurtaadana heerarka dunida iyo aakhiraba ugu sarreeyo ha geeyo. Ameen.

---------------

I hope our collective habaar reach those fatsos really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending