BBC Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice how unprofessional BBC Somali online news is?

Way too many typos, no standardardization of language, I just seen one article with the same paragraph written twice.

I mean, how big is the staff? They're making good money, right? Super unprofessional site.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

damn that double posting.

i read an article on morgan and i couldve written a better one
but yeah, somali news writers need to step it up. even articles written in somali have so many errors.

S

Shamis

They mainly hire FOBs who take low wages. The big shots earn much more and they're always out of the country.

S

Shamis

Did you know that Yusuf Garaad, the head of BBC Somali ran for presidency in Somalia? lol

S

syntax

At least their page layout and CSS is easy on the eyes, even tho that's a result of them being hosted by BBC. Horta why do all Somali websites look and feel like their from the early 2000s and made with geocites. Terrible Web design with the most blatant and annoying all up in ur face ads that are almost as bad as sites.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

At least their page layout and CSS is easy on the eyes, even tho that's a result of them being hosted by BBC. Horta why do all Somali websites look and feel like their from the early 2000s and made with geocites. Terrible Web design with the most blatant and annoying all up in ur face ads that are almost as bad as sites.
looool geocites

S

Shamis

Date night came to an end - Paris again! This is terrifyingly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.