beautiful Gabiley

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Beautiful. It looks so peaceful masha Allah, it depicts the quintessential modern sedentary life of Somalis, stable, secure and settled. f*ck that geeljire nomadic existence.

My nigga Ibrahim Eagle coming through with his own drone footages, I wonder if he actually owns it and not using Xadhige's one at Real Videos!

I can't wait Eagle's upcoming documentary on Borama, shit is gonna be lit and will blow away people:win:

Last edited:

ReeBorama

further proof that somaliland can't survive without somalia they even borrow the mogadishu drones :cryinglaughsmiley:

What moqdisho drones breh:what:, and how do u figure it belongs to moqdisho or someone from Xamar? Do you know the guy who recorded this, Ibrahim Eagle?

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
What moqdisho drones breh:what:, and how do u figure it belongs to moqdisho or someone from Xamar? Do you know the guy who recorded this, Ibrahim Eagle?

didn't know breh, always saw these cameras on sntv didn't know it was owned by one guy

ReeBorama

didn't know breh, always saw these cameras on sntv didn't know it was owned by one guy

Didn't think so! There are drones in SL and the guys who usually do all the drone footages are called Real Videos.

This guy who recorded this vid is called Ibrahim Eagle, kinda famous music producer from America, lakin waa ree Gabiley , so it has nothing to do with Muqdisho or Sntv, ma fahantay abti:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.