Becka Bakes Best Canjeero Better than many Batuulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Somaligii sida qooshka ayay u garaacday, iyada laftirkedu she looks like in habenimadii si fiican loo cajiimay :ulachen001: . Impressive actually how she made an effort to learn both. I bet she has a farax bf!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bulshit vice, you couldn't microwave couple of weetabix and you are telling us laxoox ayaad dubi jirtay at 13? :patrice:

Lol.
For real, my mum taught me and my sister when we were 13-14 how to make canjeelo.

I bet you learned how to make shaah when you were 18 obamadatazz

Somaligii sida qooshka ayay u garaacday, iyada laftirkedu she looks like in habenimadii si fiican loo cajiimay :ulachen001: . Impressive actually how she made an effort to learn both. I bet she has a farax bf!

We think alike, ReeBorama. No white chick would take the trouble to learn Somali language and food/culture without her getting her qoosh garaaced at night. :)

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Lol.
For real, my mum taught me and my sister when we were 13-14 how to make canjeelo.

I bet you learned how to make shaah when you were 18 obamadatazz
That's good. Not a lot of Somali mothers in the west teach their kids specially the boys how to be independent in that department.

Waar bal u kaadi, by 18 I was running cross country contraband jaad and material on Abdi Bille cars, 120mph. Yahadhigta = Ethiopian border patrol soldiers use to chase us around your neck of the wood, Jigjiga iyo fayaanbiiro :gunsmiley::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts