beeaking news! On his "common man suuq walking" stuns 2night SL leader attacked by a madman sleepin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
in the middle of the suuq.

Apparently 1 in 3 SL males are walking madmens and today one of them spat at the SL for disturbing his sleep in the steets

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol they should open up a mental facility to keep all this crazy ppl of the streets

Back home they dont know how to handle mentally ill people from what I notice they just give em meds and chain them to a wall

Lol they should open up a mental facility to keep all this crazy ppl of the streets

Back home they dont know how to handle mentally ill people from what I notice they just give em meds and chain them to a wall

The bedouins chain them to a tree. Tbh there is not much else they can do if the person is a threat to themselves and the rest of society.

A man has opened up a mental hospital in Xamar though. I saw him on the news and he was upset because he didn't have the medical supplies necessary to help his patients. May Allah protect us from insanity, Ameen.

I understand the "madman"
like, who does a PR stunt in the middle of the night?
:pachah1:
on a serious note though.
The plight of mentally ill people back home is outrageous wallahi.
I hate seeing them in chains.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The bedouins chain them to a tree. Tbh there is not much else they can do if the person is a threat to themselves and the rest of society.

A man has opened up a mental hospital in Xamar though. I saw him on the news and he was upset because he didn't have the medical supplies necessary to help his patients. May Allah protect us from insanity, Ameen.

I know that man, he is amongst his people. He himself sounds and acts mental.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I understand the "madman"
like, who does a PR stunt in the middle of the night?
:pachah1:
on a serious note though.
The plight of mentally ill people back home is outrageous wallahi.
I hate seeing them in chains.

I was shocked whilst sitting at an open die cafe in Hargeysa when I turned to my cousin and said "there's so many mental people walking past us manne " and he replied "forget that manne, the friend that's coherent today I don't hold my bet on him to be normal , I wait till he speaks first and if he is speaking nonsense l pass him by knowing the man has been compromised"

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I was shocked whilst sitting at an open die cafe in Hargeysa when I turned to my cousin and said "there's so many mental people walking past us manne " and he replied "forget that manne, the friend that's coherent today I don't hold my bet on him to be normal , I wait till he speaks first and if he is speaking nonsense l pass him by knowing the man has been compromised"

:snoop:
Very unfortunate as if we've become numb to their suffering. Recently saw a short clip of mental patients in Hargeisa during Ramadan and not being able to fetch food for themselves since every restaurant is closed.

You mean the SL leader. It's just old age dementia, that's all
Nah, I was talking about the guy who opened up the Mental Hospital in Xamar - miskiinka seems to have lost it a bit himself. The man who made a mental asylum and fought to help the mentally ill suffers from mental illness himself - it would be funny if it wasn't true.

That's just sad sxb.
Think about suffering a mental illness and getting stigmatized for it.
:meleshame:

That's what happens when a government allows it's populace to chew qaat. Why aren't the women qac? because they don't chew. Heavy usage of Qaat causes psychosis and schizophrenia, not to mention they chew qaat that probably has pesticides and insecticides sprayed all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.