Beenleey Appreciation Thread

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I've been meaning to do this for a hot min! Sorry for all the jokes you still a dirty soor eater though :rolleyes:

Beenleey is legit one of the sweetest people on this site , who knew I'd find a childhood friend from dugsi here. A open-minded geeljire who doesn't hold insane views, although you haven't been posting that much these days whenever you do it's always a pleasure to read.

I know a lot of you are victims of her qashin tirades , but let's just keep it positive in the questions section.

:rejoice:

Radical

Been there, done that
Words cannot exactly convey how intellectually sharp and brilliant she is with her humor, January to February 2020 @beenleey was something else

Her personality, her wit, her roasts... Caadi maahan, her dank levels are off the chart and charisma through the roof, ahead of the curve is the best way to describe such a marvelous human being.

I've been meaning to do this for a hot min! Sorry for all the jokes you still a dirty soor eater though :rolleyes:

Beenleey is legit one of the sweetest people on this site , who knew I'd find a childhood friend from dugsi here. A open-minded geeljire who doesn't hold insane views, although you haven't been posting that much these days whenever you do it's always a pleasure to read.

I know a lot of you are victims of her qashin tirades , but let's just keep it positive in the questions section.

:rejoice:
I’ve forgiven you for your objectively bad taste in food, it doesn’t mean much and you’re other qualities have made you one of my fave people people. Wish we never lost contact after dugsi, would have loved to have a friend like you throughout those many years we were separated. :kendrickcry:

My second favourite h.u.t.u, we love you beenleey
:friendhug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is the first fave hutu? I would like to have a word with my cousin, just a word and nothing else
:damsel:

@beenleey is a laid back user,intelligent and a Great poster you can banter with. Never thought she would be among my top favorite sspot memebers and above all, she is my dear cousin :rejoice:

I joined sspot as somewhat of an sjw. Never would I have think one of my fave people here would be an extremely traditional cousin. sspot creates unlikely friendships and I’m thankful of that. You’re a great person to banter and discuss with. Also literally cousins :yousmart:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She’s a gaal that got karbaashed in the religion section. She is funny tho
first gaal hawiye ive seen. I was like ive never seen gaal hawiye and she had to come forward with her chest and chin up saying shes gaal hawiye kkkkkkk

Queen of galmudug :it0tdo8:
I’m not sure what clan you are but thank you king of San Diego :it0tdo8:

It takes a real king to know a queen. :it0tdo8::dzmxmmb:

Words cannot exactly convey how intellectually sharp and brilliant she is with her humor, January to February 2020 @beenleey was something else

Her personality, her wit, her roasts... Caadi maahan, her dank levels are off the chart and charisma through the roof, ahead of the curve is the best way to describe such a marvelous human being.
You’re the best shitposter here and I somewhat look up to you. Being complimented for my wit from you is all the approval I need :it0tdo8: