VIP
I might be a father soon, and Im not even sure its mine, its scary tbh
:mjcry:
What if that baby is a girl?
What if she ends up a hoe?
:meleshame:
So many Q's running through my mind

Not sure if it's yours? Is she a hoe lool you might have to marry her :ftw9nwa:
Some guys mature when they have a kid, some run away from the responsibility, either way whatever gender it is it's a blessing

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Not sure if it's yours? Is she a hoe lool you might have to marry her :ftw9nwa:
Some guys mature when they have a kid, some run away from the responsibility, either way whatever gender it is it's a blessing

Because im not sure im the only one who hit that, besides i met her at a friends place.
why would i have to marry her? I can't be marrying someone who gets wasted, that's bad for my kids
:draketf:

Bohol

VIP
Sacad, habar gidir
:jcoleno:

Lol luckily for you since she is a shisheeye nobody will care. Had you impregnated a tolka girl though, it would mean trouble. :browtf:
That is why I avoid tolka girls, they're only for marriage, shisheeye bashaal is okay though.

Because im not sure im the only one who hit that, besides i met her at a friends place.
why would i have to marry her? I can't be marrying someone who gets wasted, that's bad for my kids
:draketf:

Might have to marry and cos most somali parents are traiditonal. I've seen families force their kids into marriage because of an unexpected pregnancy

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Might have to marry and cos most somali parents are traiditonal. I've seen families force their kids into marriage because of an unexpected pregnancy

I agree looks like you have to marry her either way that kid Will be known as a bastard

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:dabcasar:siilaanyolaugh:dabcasar::dabcasar: Horta your illegitimate daughter will be just like her hooyo...I've accepted that

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Not+the+op+still+delivered+sorry+for+the+quality+_75057fe521ccd0e52047bdfa8bc93646.gif

Dont worry, if the baby is a girl and ends up being a hoe, she will be in good company with her fornicating hoe daddy.
Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.