Being a step parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Would you ever take the role of being a step parent?

Tbh I would never take on that role, call me selfish but I don't want to compete with his kids. I need to be number one.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Depends on the age of the children and whether I get along with the mother or not.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
55qlusp6448n3ueg3vohu3kn5.280x212x15.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sensei you can forget about getting along with the mother. You will be the number 1 enemy even before you meet. Loool

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Would you ever take the role of being a step parent?

Tbh I would never take on that role, call me selfish but I don't want to compete with his kids. I need to be number one.

I practice that role several times since I've preyed on ( that's what it was) several single mothers in different occasions.

The most embarrassing moment was when one of the kid entered the room on us

Duchess

VIP
Sensei you can forget about getting along with the mother. You will be the number 1 enemy even before you meet. Loool

Then nope. Why would I sign up for baby mama drama?

rVilCpyK0_g9mg_sYO6zND2rMCCY6ZJCzOA8FYorX2jlIkZrZninHxnHBhX6VLvzXrskHFbCw8qbT0AHsfcu97jtUmRv1FCMyHWDcYt9mqeSu0UV0m1hJEgdVA=w340-h191-nc

Q

Queen Carawelo

We never know how life is going to turn out, our own happiness can be tied to anything.
But if you fell inlove with a woman with kids would you take the role of being a step father to them or would you end it with her when things get serious?

menace

VIP
But if you fell inlove with a woman with kids would you take the role of being a step father to them or would you end it with her when things get serious?

I repeat ...I have been with chicks with kids. I felt pretty bad bc I knew I was a passer by.. Child is innocent ..I noticed that the boys of these females long to have a man in their life ..I would be nice enough to play games with them but then I catch the child getting use to me and I disliked that bc I was ther to take advantage of the mother..btw single mothers are getting younger and younger

Q

Queen Carawelo

I repeat ...I have been with chicks with kids. I felt pretty bad bc I knew I was a passer by.. Child is innocent ..I noticed that the boys of these females long to have a man in their life ..I would be nice enough to play games with them but then I catch the child getting use to me and I disliked that bc I was ther to take advantage of the mother..btw single mothers are getting younger and younger
Take advantage? Smh

You can't love someone conditionally.
What do you mean? Elaborate please.

menace

VIP
This one chick I fell hard for had 2 kids and I was willing to take care of them but our relationship failed

Duchess

VIP
This one chick I fell hard for had 2 kids and I was willing to take care of them but our relationship failed

I think it's easier to be a stepdad then a stepmom. The baby mama usually hates the stepmom and tried to ruin the relationship between her ex and his new wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.