Beloved somali Kenyan tv reporter dies a sudden death

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Sxb, the brother wasn't Somali but rather Swahili. He was a loved anchor on KTN and mentored many of the anchors and journalists in Kenyan media. The whole country is mourning this loss. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Sxb, the brother wasn't Somali but rather Swahili. He was a loved anchor on KTN and mentored many of the anchors and journalists in Kenyan media. The whole country is mourning this loss. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus.

With a last name of Darwesh I thought he was an MJ

He is swahili aun.
Some swahilis have Somali ancestry.
You have to know when Mombasa,Zanzibar was at its pinnacle the soilders/ mercenaries employed were Somalis.Somalis were a necessary evil in the rise of the Swahili dynasties in East Africa.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He is swahili aun.
Some swahilis have Somali ancestry.
You have to know when Mombasa,Zanzibar was at its pinnacle the soilders/ mercenaries employed were Somalis.Somalis were a necessary evil in the rise of the Swahili dynasties in East Africa.

Ninyahoow this answers the question that baffled me for the longest because I would run into a Somali looking Swahili who would say "I'm actually kalenjin" but looks like Sharmarke next door

Kalenjin is not Swahili.
But Kalenjins were either part of somalis or somali slaves.
Some Kalenjins have soft hair.They are warlike.Maasais, Somalis and Kalenjins were anti colonialists. Here are some few words we shair with Kalenjins.
SOMALI KALENJIN
ARI ARET
KONTON KONTON
BOQOL BOGOL
ROOB ROOB
and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending