Ben Stiller creates a hashtag to raise awareness for Somali drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Wtf stop bringing qabil and wannabe countries in to this thread. This is a positive thread about a devastating situation.

@waraabe join the rest of the world. When they Somalia they mean from Berbers to Gedo.

If y'all wanna bicker and fight go make a thread.

This a good thing these people are doing. They're bringing awareness to the drought. And none of the global media have cared or highlighted this issue. The more people that talk about this the more people at home might survive. Say Alhamdulilah and move on.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I hate caadans. Some of them are so condescending typical neo colonialist.
IMG_0505.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Shame on you for trying to take the goodness from this topic.

Ben stiller and Colin Kaepernick > butch lesbian looking Rageh Omar.

Seethe es!!!

sister calm your saggy breasts, I said they are good people for raising awareness which is what is needed. I also took a shot at people who were against the raising of awareness for other regions (Somaliland)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
sister calm your saggy breasts, I said they are good people for raising awareness which is what is needed. I also took a shot at people who were against the raising of awareness for other regions (Somaliland)
Don't compare your saggy man boobs to anyone waryaa, secondly I don't appreciate your catty, ill mannered behavior in this topic. This topic is about A++++ celebrities trying to help the people of Somalia.

I hate caadans. Some of them are so condescending typical neo colonialist.
View attachment 14519

So that's where the begging for Turkish airlines began!

Typical naive cadaan sensationalist rhetoric we have here.

There are airlines that have been flying to Somalia for years most notably (top of my head) African express, jubba and daalo.

+ Somalia/Sland contains one of the most competitive mobile services industry in Africa and one of the highest rates of mobile money based account holders.

:snoop:

But to be fair, they have good intentions and any publicity is better than no publicity.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
So that's where the begging for Turkish airlines began!

Typical naive cadaan sensationalist rhetoric we have here.

There are airlines that have been flying to Somalia for years most notably (top of my head) African express, jubba and daalo.

+ Somalia/Sland contains one of the most competitive mobile services industry in Africa and one of the highest rates of mobile money based account holders.

:snoop:

But to be fair, they have good intentions and any publicity is better than no publicity.
They have good intentions but the seemingly condescending tone and the "They have no homes, food or water, no mobile phones" comments are just grating. Maybe they should do some research about the country before saying shit like this :bell:
At least this results in good things, but I can't help calaacaling :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending