Best episode of Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Just finished watching season 1 of Westworld, the finale when the man in black reveals
himself being the younger William to Dolores is the best, I wasn't expecting that turn
of events. Overall it is a good Sci-Fi series.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
That episode was awesome.

I wonder if ford created a robot of himself that was killed or was that the real him?

Yh it was amazing episode. It was sad for both of them (William spending many years chasing after her only to realize
she doesn't even remember him). It is possible afterall Ford's plans are unpredictable he orchestrated everything in the
finale , he simply wanted to be killed by Dolores (just like she killed Arnold) and the other guests, that and
freeing some of the robots was his "final narrative".

I don't know how I feel about Williams storyline and how they turned him into somewhat of a villain but I guess in the end he kinda got what he wanted. Delores is finally conscious and even though she is probably gonna kill him, its sort of what he wanted all along.

Bohol

VIP
I don't know how I feel about Williams storyline and how they turned him into somewhat of a villain but I guess in the end he kinda got what he wanted. Delores is finally conscious and even though she is probably gonna kill him, its sort of what he wanted all along.

My understanding is that deep inside that is who Williams was in comparison to Logan. Logan wasn't truly evil he was just doing it for fun and understood the hosts were just robots, William on the other hand was doing it to make them suffer (perhaps he has a grudge against Dolores for not remembering him and wasting his time) that is why in season 1 in the beginning he rapes her in the barn.

My understanding is that deep inside that is who Williams was in comparison to Logan. Logan wasn't truly evil he was just doing it for fun and understood the hosts were just robots, William on the other hand was doing it to make them suffer (perhaps he has a grudge against Dolores for not remembering him and wasting his time) that is why in season 1 in the beginning he rapes her in the barn.
Yeah he turned into a proper villain which is such a stark contrast to the timid and nice young William who didn't even want to sleep with the prostitutes. That's why nobody guessed the two characters where the same. Tbh how they made him into a villain just because a robot couldn't remember him doesn't make too much sense. Maybe what Logan was saying about finding his true self was true. He was sadistic all along, he just couldn't be that in the real world.

Bohol

VIP
Yeah he turned into a proper villain which is such a stark contrast to the timid and nice young William who didn't even want to sleep with the prostitutes. That's why nobody guessed the two characters where the same. Tbh how they made him into a villain just because a robot couldn't remember him doesn't make too much sense. Maybe what Logan was saying about finding his true self was true. He was sadistic all along, he just couldn't be that in the real world.

Spot on. That is why you should be becareful of nice guys, they have inner evil inside them screaming to be letted out in another world. :lol:
You are right that is why non of us noticed the man in black was William because it was a complete transformation of his character.

Spot on. That is why you should be becareful of nice guys, they have inner evil inside them screaming to be letted out in another world. :lol:
You are right that is why non of us noticed the man in black was William because it was a complete transformation of his character.
Nah I'm team nice guys... They can be easily controlled kkkkkkk

Just finished watching season 1 of Westworld, the finale when the man in black reveals
himself being the younger William to Dolores is the best, I wasn't expecting that turn
of events. Overall it is a good Sci-Fi series.

could plz tell me where I could watch online this show?

Bohol

VIP
Well I ain't a robot. Besides Delores is stupid as hell. Always crying and shit. I"m more like the mixed chick after her upgrade. :mjpls:

I figured it would fit your character better, scheming and smart. :mjpls: I like the snake woman better though she is a badass, my kind of chick. :lol:

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.