Best somali wedding!?!?!? WARNING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about just fucking living with the person you love and loves you back, no rings, disgusting primitive ceremony or bullshit, simple as that

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
uuufffffffffffff wtf is this shit
stank-face.png

The bride looks so sad. This is depressing.I don't think any bride deserves this.:meleshame:
2:05
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

3:05
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:
What culture is this?:susp:
I thought the Somali bantu had the Somali culture. I thought we were the same. @Jubba_Man Is this common in Somali Bantu weddings?Do you approve of this?Are you going to do this in your wedding?:susp:

The niggas suit!!!
F0BDBCF6-FC1E-4C03-9A6F-B1AB3875FE8C-2143-0000059C50730BA8_tmp.png

How much did the weave cost!!!:dead:

:deadosama: @Jubba_Man i thought your people integrated, what is this?:chrisfreshhah:how can you say your people are superior??:mjlol:
Doing weddings in mud huts :deadrose:

Last edited:
Recounting of Lamagodley wedding in Canada

For every wedding you find like this of beesha, I will you find you 10 Faradheer weddings where much worse degeneracy and filth takes place.

These young kids just want to be ilbaax and western these days, just like you find with Lamagodleys all across Somalia/Somaliland these days.

@Adheer Warsame don't make me post what is considered prime real-estate in Lamagodley heartlands like Gedo, Galmudug, and Puntland sxb.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Recounting of Lamagodley wedding in Canada

For every wedding you find like this of beesha, I will you find you 10 Faradheer weddings where much worse degeneracy and filth takes place.

These young kids just want to be ilbaax and western these days, just like you find with Lamagodleys all across Somalia/Somaliland these days.

@Adheer Warsame don't make me post what is considered prime real-estate in Lamagodley heartlands like Gedo, Galmudug, and Puntland sxb.

Just take the L ninyahow :mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Soo many things wrong in this video

Feeding each other like that

:drakelaugh:

bride looking like shes at a funeral

:chrisfreshhah:

And the Guys suit

:pachah1:

Status