Best username on somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffo

What does it mean

Let me start from my origins oh atheist. I started off on a bodybuilding forums as notankugeoff, a pun on a bodybuilding meme "no thanks jeff". I was quite the popular guy, so people would often mention me.There was a thread asking mods to shorten my name to ease mentioning. Therefore it was changed to just Geoff.

One day as I was in a chat room for that particular forum, I was rescued by a Somali who was cruising through rooms. They introduced to Somali tiny chat where I made my new home.

The admin of the room was a rather old funny isaaq man from UK who'd always call me "War Geoff-o". I respected his age and how he ran the room, so I thought to acknowledge him I would change my name to Jeffo.

Here I stand... as Jeffo.

Let me start from my origins oh atheist. I started off on a bodybuilding forums as notankugeoff, a pun on a bodybuilding meme "no thanks jeff". I was quite the popular guy, so people would often mention me.There was a thread asking mods to shorten my name to ease mentioning. Therefore it was changed to just Geoff.

One day as I was in a chat room for that particular forum, I was rescued by a Somali who was cruising through rooms. They introduced to Somali tiny chat where I made my new home.

The admin of the room was a rather old funny isaaq man from UK who'd always call me "War Geoff-o". I respected his age and how he ran the room, so I thought to acknowledge him I would change my name to Jeffo.

Here I stand... as Jeffo.

6pw2u0.jpg

:yacadiim:

Man f*ck outta here

You can't out troll the King of Trolls.

Remember I trolled you so hard that you got emotional and posted that tranny pic and you got permabanned last Spring or something?

That was the day you lost your King of Trolls title and I was crowned that day.

obamadatazz

J

Jeffo

You can't out troll the King of Trolls.

Remember I trolled you so hard that you got emotional and posted that tranny pic and you got permabanned last Spring or something?

That was the day you lost your King of Trolls title and I was crowned that day.

obamadatazz

I've never been "the king of trolls". Like you, like everybody on this forum, we're bum.

Giving titles and then taking them away as if they had a value to begin with is pathetic.

1249.gif

B

bilan M

Another petty childish thread!

Jeffo aka Abdijohson get a life!

B

bilan M

Jeffo.. Is that how you speak to women!!?

its ok he probably the type that wld do alot worse to most women if he wasnt such a coward. If he not posting qaxariis threads it ridiculouly silly ones like this one. Who cares about fuckn usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending