Beware...

Any Somali with faith in their hearts, be careful of the degenerates amongst us who only want to spread profanity and destroy our beautiful Deen and traditions.

Do not be afraid to challenge hypocrites who use subversive tactics to spread their profane ideas. Promoting filthy things and then pretending to be paragons of morality and good character, A clear and evident contradiction.

Stand up to them wherever you find them, because they have a tendency to spread like a virus if not checked.

I couldn't agree more, saaxib. I just saw this degenerate "Muslim" sister on here glorifying that prostitute rapper, Megan Thee Stallion.

Wallahi, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Zero sharaf, zero naxariis, zero diinta. Just downright degeneracy from that qumayo smh

I couldn't agree more, saaxib. I just saw this degenerate "Muslim" sister on here glorifying that prostitute rapper, Megan Thee Stallion.

Wallahi, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Zero sharaf, zero naxariis, zero diinta. Just downright degeneracy from that qumayo smh
Keep going Demon.
Devil Demon GIF by Adult Swim

Yea Meg is a promiscuous dh*lo that’s for sure. Her music also dances the Madow community in the USA.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Any Somali with faith in their hearts, be careful of the degenerates amongst us who only want to spread profanity and destroy our beautiful Deen and traditions.

Do not be afraid to challenge hypocrites who use subversive tactics to spread their profane ideas. Promoting filthy things and then pretending to be paragons of morality and good character, A clear and evident contradiction.

Stand up to them wherever you find them, because they have a tendency to spread like a virus if not checked.
I've been in Saudi for ONE YEAR and during my time here I uninstalled tiktok and everything, I get back on social media 3 weeks ago and my mind is blown, from what I see online half of our diaspora seems to be liberal latte sipping ungodly gaal begs, begging every rapper singer artist and gaal with the smallest following. Supporting Palestine, then in the same video mentioning they're die hard cardi b fans.

I've been in Saudi for ONE YEAR and during my time here I uninstalled tiktok and everything, I get back on social media 3 weeks ago and my mind is blown, from what I see online half of our diaspora seems to be liberal latte sipping ungodly gaal begs, begging every rapper singer artist and gaal with the smallest following. Supporting Palestine, then in the same video mentioning they're die hard cardi b fans.
It is truly sad and remarkable to witness.

Its disgusting, its truelly reviling. Its for this reason I went back to brick phones, these smart phones were making me slow.

Its deeply demoralising to see my generation like this.

have you seen Chun Li posts? Alxamdulilah dheh ninyahow you weren't here covid days lol

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Shits crazy these days, even when I was back in London, I had not a single friend, and I'm the most sociable person I've ever met. The cringe of trying to fit into the most irrelevant trends that contradict everything about you, it's too much and personally i can't handle it.

This thread was dedicated to a special somebody, who’s taste in music is as wild as their geographic location.

:yacadiim:
This thread is not dedicated to anyone,it is just a spot light on how things are derailing in our community.

Problem is that people cannot differentiate their own opinions and delusions from the reality around them. Dull distinction between their mental fissures and the reality on the ground.