Biden discussing with Israel on potentially attacking Iranian oil infrastructure

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Secretary of state Anthony Blinken (Jewish American), Avril Hanes, Victorial Nulane and many more. (Biden-Harris cabinet)

The zionists have strong lobby within the democrats right now. In the senate, they Brad Sherman

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It looks like They might go for the oil or nuclear infrastructure
It's likely they will cause enough damage to warrant a strong response from Iran. They might target Iran's oil infrastructure but not the nuclear sites just yet, as that would be seen as an unnecessary escalation by almost every country. That said, if Iran retaliates forcefully again, it could likely escalate into a regional war, and at that point, all bets will be off, that’s when we might see them try to target the nuclear sites.

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

For some reason, I have a feeling this whole situation has 'nothing ever happens' written all over it. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up hitting an already evacuated military base with a few light bombs. Iran can talk tough all it wants, they have a lot to protect and can't afford to act recklessly. They will probably try to brush it off and say it was a weak attack and not worthy of a response, hoping to use that to get something in return from the West in exchange for not escalating