Biden Gets Bodied By Trump In The Debate! Democrats In Panic Mode!

1719545605946.png

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
You'll be the first he deports, did you forget what he said about somalis in the past? He literally banned immigration from somalia during his presidency.
You liberal folks must be the dumbest human beings. They said the same thing when he got elected, and no one got deported except maybe the illegal immigrants. Do you know that during Obama’s time, he deported more undocumented immigrants than Trump, and the liberal news didn’t even report it?

attash

Amaan Duule
You'll be the first he deports, did you forget what he said about somalis in the past? He literally banned immigration from somalia during his presidency.
The only country where I am a citizen is the US, where is he going to deport me to? :lol:

All of this is just entertainment sxb. My life didn't change when Trump was president, it didn't change when Biden was elected, and it won't change if Trump is reelected.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
You speak like a caadan conservative, with your "liberal folks". You know google is free right? I'm not into politics, never was either side doesn't represent us as a people. But even then, you really think maga people like our people? You are actually braindead if you support those conservative caadan folks, both african and muslim two for one deal.
Your opinion is not needed European boy.
Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Both Trump and Biden embarrassed themselves today. Biden couldn't comprehend the questions and Trump avoided answering anything.

The Democrats are the smarter political party if they replace Biden because at this point, people are only gonna vote for Trump because he's not Biden. Replace Biden with Newsom and that thinking goes out of the window.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Trump kept prices down though.

He benefitted from a booming Obama economy and handed Biden a covid-ravaged economy, that was gonna suffer inflation regardless of what happened in Ukraine, which was another conflict Trump handed Biden.