Biggest scandal in the entertainment/news/social media world in Somalia right now

Bohol

VIP
Apparently Sagal Mustafe a reporter got married 04 April 2019 and in 27/05/2020 the kid looks like 8 months? no way could he be 3 months. @Grigori Rasputin

1590576046699.png

1590576065131.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Marriage has become a joke if you are divorced 5 times

They are both ciyaal suuq:ohlord:

Generally, in the entertainment industry there is a sense of marital laxity. I feel like this is universal. So, I don't judge them by the same standard as the average. Let's pray it lasts this time around without the monkey barring to the next one. The toddler looks just like the spitting image of the Aabo which is a good sign. In fact, they all look alike. :williamswtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I swear this is like the 6th husband of Sagal Mustafe Xaaji? These Somali woman keep divorcing and re-marrying every single week man
God bless somali culture. We don’t move like south Asian. :susp:

50 year old Habo can get married after being divorced 3x :rejoice:

Generally, in the entertainment industry there is a sense of marital laxity. I feel like this is universal. So, I don't judge them by the same standard as the average. Let's pray it lasts this time around without the monkey barring to the next one. The toddler looks just like the spitting image of the Aabo which is a good sign. In fact, they all look alike. :williamswtf:
He's got the most feminine, Xalimo-tier hands I've ever seen wallahi:lolbron:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I know someone who recently dropped a 10k mehr / big wedding before the pandemic , all the maryooleys and zoomaalis participated it was a crazy and ridiculous , now they're divorced in a short span of time. Somalis are notorious to flex on their wedding ceremonies but lack the planning of their union afterwards
I knew deeply that this was going to be their outcome but that didn't discouraged me from attending sab kkkk
and who doesn't want to miss that