Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

baydhabo is beaut!

first vid...:confused:
im deathly afrad of donkeys :confused:

S

Shamis

ICU the town is growing, isn't that amazing? Its going to be a city in no time and there's no NGO's or crappy UN offices - its a proper Somali town. Donkeys are great - they're pretty docile and friendly, just don't touch them from behind and you'll be fine.

S

Shamis

Baydhabo is basically an Ethiopian military squat for the last 25 years Lol smh

You wouldn't feel their influence though. They haven't changed the town unlike the capital which had an apartheid wall thanks to the AU.

S

Shamis

if you afraid of their donkey stay away from their bulls, i have the misfortune of anger a bull, get a broken arm in baydhabo. but hey boys will be boys but really life is danger in somalia.

Xabasha waaxid.

S

Shamis

I knew you were a toxic Somalia hating foreigner. You're blocked.

S

Shamis

Other places in South West and Gedo are also developing - Baydhabo and Baardheere have the misfortune of being seen as 'strategic' because they've always been productive.

S

Shamis

Baydhabo.jpg

baydhabo.jpg

Baydhabo.jpg

baydhabo-slideshow.jpg

madaxtooyadda-baydhabo.jpg

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Why are you afraid of hawiyes favorite ride:donkey:

idk i saw one when i was really young and its big fat head scarred me. didn't know what it was then but im pretty sure it was a donkey. they're so weird looking :confused:

sup wit da interrogation bandit

S

Shamis

ICU that's the foreign donkeys! Our donkeys need to be protected because they're soooooooooooooo cute!
new_born_somali_donkey_4c3c44511938d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.