Bismillah This Has To Be The Dumbest Take Ever

The guy is speaking facts. This is not 1910 anymore it's the 21st century. There is birth control, plan b, abortion, and even adoption. Women don't have to have kids they don't want anymore.

This guy clearly tells them he does not want to be a father and they still choose to have the baby. That's on them.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The guy is speaking facts. This is not 1910 anymore it's the 21st century. There is birth control, plan b, abortion, and even adoption. Women don't have to have kids they don't want anymore.

This guy clearly tells them he does not want to be a father and they still choose to have the baby. That's on them.
If he does not want to be the father then have protected sex it's that simple

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
They're both wrong.

He should've wore protection and that's a fact
But the women were offered abortion and they refused he made it clear he doesn't want a child so now it's their responsibility.

Theres a 60% probability this is going to turn out to be a 10 page thread.
As with all modern day issues.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
f*ck both of these good for nothing degenerates but the guy is the one running from his responsibilities so he’s more in the wrong.

Somali Saayid

VIP
f*ck both of these good for nothing degenerates but the guy is the one running from his responsibilities so he’s more in the wrong.
Your completely forgetting about the fact he told them he would pay and take care of an abortion. The women refused so now it's their child had he not told them he would pay for abortion I would've been with you but they are more in the wrong then him.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Your completely forgetting about the fact he told them he would pay and take care of an abortion. The women refused so now it's their child had he not told them he would pay for abortion I would've been with you but they are more in the wrong then him.
It doesn’t matter, I don’t believe in Abortion and nor should you.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I never said I believe in abortion but this is gaalo we are judging so we must judge them from another ajnabis point of view.
I am, look at the comments on twitter and the shaderoom, they’re all saying the same shit. Abortion isn’t for a man to decide in western culture, it’s for women. The woman is still a dumb bird but she’s taking up her responsibilities while the man isn’t. Once you nut in her it’s OVER!

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
It only needs 1 idiot to cause serious damage. Now there 7 kids out there who are going to grow up in the hood mostly join a gang or partake in irresponsible behaviour.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I am, look at the comments on twitter and the shaderoom, they’re all saying the same shit. Abortion isn’t for a man to decide in western culture, it’s for women. The woman is still a dumb bird but she’s taking up her responsibilities while the man isn’t. Once you nut in her it’s OVER!

He didn't decide he asked if she wanted one she said no, they're both at fault tbh and now the poor kid is gonna grow up fatherless.

they’re both in the wrong.

The dude just sticking his dick and not pulling out with women he doesn’t love and who’s not even willing or prepared to take responsibility if the women get pregnant.

These women are opening their legs to this man who said he’s doing the bare minimum and let him hit raw, despite the fact he said he won’t look after the children if they get pregnant. They could have done plan B or abortions or insisted on condoms but they chose not to.

Yaraye

VIP
the biggest lie that these men tell is that "I told her I didn't want to be a father before hand" These men out here purposely don't wear a protection cuz they want the woman pregnant. They want to leave a "legacy" behind. They sweet talk the women not to get an abortion and dip when the time period for an abortion passed. stelthing is at an all time high :gaasdrink:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Damn at least pull out. None of my friends use protection so when I popped my cherry I went in raw. Her period was late by 5 days. I can assure you that was the most nerve-racking week of my life. Taught me to always wrap up