Are you convinced ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@VixR Hey let's blame on the victims eh! lets even ignore the Harvard Professors that you are so fond off.

If this is happening in their own countries, then WTF do you think they do in foreign countries? Were the scrutiny and reporting is even more scarce ?

Harvard Professor excerpt
The sociologist Devah Pager, a Harvard professor who has meticulously researched the effect of race on hiring policies, has also shown that stereotypes have a powerful effect on job possibilities. In one widely cited study, she sent carefully selected test applicants with equivalent résumés to apply for low-level jobs with hundreds of employers. Ms. Pager found that criminal convictions for black men seeking employment were virtually impossible to overcome in many contexts, partly because convictions reinforced powerful, longstanding stereotypes.

The stigma of a criminal record was less damaging for white testers. In fact, those who said that they were just out of prison were as likely to be called back for a second interview as black men who had no criminal history at all. “Being black in America today is just about the same as having a felony conviction in terms of one’s chances of finding a job,” she wrote in her book, “Marked: Race, Crime and Finding Work in an Era of Mass Incarceration.”

Black men w/ no criminal record applying for jobs treated same as white men fresh out of priso

source
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...treated-same-as-white-men-fresh-out-of-prison

RTXZTGI.jpg

20150755b1070a7fa9f.jpg

Last edited:
Let's conduct a poll to see how many people still continue to blame the victims despite the Harvard Professors that extensively studied this coming to the conclusion that the blame doesn't lie with the victims, should be interesting the results.

I already changed my name on my resume.

There are articles on the internet news sites talking about employers opting to hire females over ethnic people to attain diversity. White people are amongst the most racist people on this earth.

afd.jpg_large

what did vix say rofl

The usual blaming the innocent victims in every single case for their problems that were caused by the actual perpetrators that hold monopoly and power, it's like blaming the women for being raped.

I was fortunate enough to have had a wise black teacher who told me point blank in college, to pick a career that is in demand, highly technical, highly complex, otherwise be at the mercy of the white supremacist whims, the greatest advice that I ever got.

My linkedin is saturated to the brim with daily floods and for the youngsters that are reading this, go into a high demanding engineering field and stand out from everyone else, otherwise be at the mercy of their 'kindness' and be ready to conform just for them and go to the clubs/pubs with them like I have seen many Somali's do due to peer pressure.

I had a colleague I used to work with, he looked straight like ISIS, massive beard, but they couldn't give a shit about him despite them hating him, because his skills set in the Algo Quant world, he was going to make them a shit load of money.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Do have a direct link to the study? How big was the sample size? How many trials were done?

Some of these Liberal professors take a small size and then make about a societal thing, just like the pay gap and the name resume study. Racism will always exist, but taking small sample sizes and making it out that the majority/whole society is racist, is not objective.

Do have a direct link to the study? How big was the sample size? How many trials were done?

Some of these Liberal professors take a small size and then make about a societal thing, just like the pay gap and the name resume study. Racism will always exist, but taking small sample sizes and making it out that the majority/whole society is racist, is not objective.

I agree, systemic racism has always been there and it will continue to subsist within the society until the near future. You will always see these kinds of reports and case studies that point out that all is well when they just switched up or changed the variables to suit their biases.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I agree, systemic racism has always been there and it will continue to subsist within the society until the near future. You will always see these kinds of reports and case studies that point out that all is well when they just switched up or changed the variables to suit their biases.
What do you mean by systemic racism? What's the system in your view? Is the local mayor office that has racist views equal the federal government?

But getting back on point, but having Harvard do these kinds of studies and then saying this is societal problem by having(if) small sizes is wrong. Now, I understand that is is coming from sociologist, which is a filed that has been criticized of being leftist, but they can do all studies they want, but they need to stop generalizing if they don't have the evidence to support that.

The coons are out in force, I thought they would ignore this kind of topic, but the shamelessness and servile beggary has reached to such extreme self-hatred depth, they are out in force to defend their masters like the true obedient house negro's that they are. :drakelaugh:

The dude is asking me for the full paper despite quoting an excerpt, if your too stupid to use google to find the full study PDF file (which I quoted in the other thread) how on earth should we even begin to trust your abilities to discern the intricacies of the studies.

These Gaalo's even hate other blacks on top of some being qabiilist :drakekidding:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The coons are out in force, I thought they would ignore this kind of topic, but the shamelessness and servile beggary has reached to such extreme self-hatred depth, they are out in force to defend their masters like the true obedient house negro's that they are. :drakelaugh:

The dude is asking me for the full paper despite quoting an excerpt, if your too stupid to use google to find the full study PDF file (which I quoted in the other thread) how on earth should we even begin to trust your abilities to discern the intricacies of the studies.

What a shameless supine bunch, nacalad ba *** :drakekidding:
Calling some people "coons" or "house negro" is not an argument. I'm currently busy and thought it would be easier if you can find the study, but I will find it later.

Also, what not answer some of the questions I have above? Or you didn't read the actual study and just read an article and posted it here, huh?

Next time have the balls to reply to the people you're talking shit about. Stick to flat-earth and your other retarded theories and creating words like "europhile".

What do you mean by systemic racism? What's the system in your view? Is the local mayor office that has racist views equal the federal government?

But getting back on point, but having Harvard do these kinds of studies and then saying this is societal problem by having(if) small sizes is wrong. Now, I understand that is is coming from sociologist, which is a filed that has been criticized of being leftist, but they can do all studies they want, but they need to stop generalizing if they don't have the evidence to support that.

How can this come across as a shock to you? There are always studies that are published talking about how it is difficult for ethnic people to find work in many industries, especially as a graduates. The time spent looking for is higher on average for ethnic people than it is for their white counterparts.

It's not only the blacks that suffer in this respect, they just happen to suffer more.

What's even worse than being black is being muslim. Nothing diminishes your employability by white employers than being muslim. The only way to get around this is to really impress them, either by being incredibly talented or by showing them your motivation (at networking events etc).

Even myself. If two people applied for a job with the same resume, the only difference being that one was white and the other was Somali, I would employ the Somali every time. This is just natural.

How have you not heard of this, and how are you so naive.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How can this come across as a shock to you? There are always studies that are published talking about how it is difficult for ethnic people to find work in many industries, especially as a graduates. The time spent looking for is higher on average for ethnic people than it is for their white counterparts.

It's not only the blacks that suffer in this respect, they just happen to suffer more.

What's even worse than being black is being muslim. Nothing diminishes your employability by white employers than being muslim. The only way to get around this is to really impress them, either by being incredibly talented or by showing them your motivation (at networking events etc).

Even myself. If two people applied for a job with the same resume, the only difference being that one was white and the other was Somali, I would employ the Somali every time. This is just natural.
I didn't say discrimination didn't exist first of all. I asked for sample sizes, how many trials and the diversity (states, regions) of the samples.

And don't use the natural fallacy, just because you personally have preference for your kind onto the general world.

I didn't say discrimination didn't exist first of all. I asked for sample sizes, how many trials and the diversity (states, regions) of the samples.

And don't use the natural fallacy, just because you personally have preference for your kind onto the general world.

What about the studies? Have you never ever ever heard of this before? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts