black Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yesterday, i had an interesting conversation with professional african american mid-age women. we were talking about what books we were reading. she said that reading a book title melanin and the begin of clinical psychiatry and then the conversation veered toward my origin. i told her i was from the horn of africa, and we started talking about spirituality. and then out of no where, she says that i fit the description of how jesus was described in the bible. i didn't know whether to shock or offended, i discrete excused myself and starting laughing uncontrollably. i know she meant it as a complement, but now i starting to worry that she made me an accomplice to her shirk.
:cryinglaughsmiley::dead::dead1::stressed:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
it's not any worse than white Jesus. As if Jesus was some Danish looking dude but they somehow convinced themslevses, and others, that he looks like them.

it's not any worse than white Jesus. As if Jesus was some Danish looking dude but they somehow convinced themslevses, and others, that he looks like them.
completely agree, but at least the danes make jesus a nordic man with blond hair, why don't the blacks make jesus look like african american kinky hair and all. rather than a dark version of the jesus of the white man because the god they worship looks nothing like them so they find an analog and tried to claim him as someone from our region so i wonder is it ok to worship an image of an ethiopian or somalia.

i thank god every day, i don't worship an image, icon or statue of my creator

Hafez

VIP
They are all lying. Jesus (as) was a Semite and is a paternal cousin of us (Arabs). Thus he resembled us 'desert dwellers'.

They are all lying. Jesus (as) was a Semite and is a paternal cousin of us (Arabs). Thus he resembled us 'desert dwellers'.
:ohno:
horta, you've never seeing a desert in your life, look here Cadcad, you ancestor where not Carthaginians, of palymerian or myraid of semites who conquered the middle east, instead the only thing your people are know for is twice being karbash by hawiya 1st in the 18th century and again in the 20th century so don't act all high and might. if you ancestors had conquered and establish a enduring kingdom or empire like the omani. i may have give you props but you just a bunch shopkeeper and petty merchants.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:ohno:
horta, you've never seeing a desert in your life, look here Cadcad, you ancestor where not Carthaginians, of palymerian or myraid of semites who conquered the middle east, instead the only thing your people are know for is twice being karbash by hawiya 1st in the 18th century and again in the 20th century so don't act all high and might. if you ancestors had conquered and establish a enduring kingdom or empire like the omani. i may have give you props but you just a bunch shopkeeper and petty merchants.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I met my great grandfather, who met his grandfather, who met his grandfather, who met the founder of the clan. We are a noble Arab tribe who are called Hatimi, search it up. We never got karbashed, you killed around 200 of our people and raped maximum 20 women majority being of Persian origin. I won't argue with you as I must set a good example for the Arabs and cannot stoop that low. Wallah some of the guys in these videos are distant cousins of mine from Shammar, Kinanah and other than them.

Shukran.
Now I know what people in this sight poke fun at you. And an attached picture of yourself. Wallalo, you are just too much!

Hafez

VIP
These niggas are hating on Arabs, let them. If we have kids in the west and they have descendants, it doesn't mean the descendants are English or European. Wallah I still identify myself as an Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.