Black lives matter!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As a Somali person from East Africa, I stand in solidarity with black people. When will these reckless killing stop? My deepest condolences go out to the families and the loved ones of every black man or woman killed by police officers. Imagine having car problems and waiting for someone to help you, and the officer kills you because the color of your skin. Imagine reading a book on a bench and getting killed because the color of your skin. Imagine telling a police officer that you've a license to carry a gun and he shoots you.

Again black lives matter.

#Qabilistelivesmatters.

the state of african americans in ameriKKKa is so sad. the black panthers need to make a come back. white people have gotten too damn comfortable.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i believe america is a few generations away from thoroughly ridding itself of its racial barriers tbh tbf. or at least tackling institutionalized racism better than it is currently. and i believe first-gen african americans (who were never enslaved) will have a larger representation in their elective system and will prosper as well.

i believe in the country as a whole and their inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending