Black Plague or HIV?

D. @Basra:

RDT_20240522_2107136388706114244845060.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you imagine dying of the common cold and all you needed was some paracetamol and a little hygiene ๐Ÿ’€

Walaaahi deep down i wish for a global black plague to decimate the world population.

Embarrassed Hide GIF by flor

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I am happy for them. They have a better chance in the Judgement Day than their counterpart's other religion brothers and sisters. :liberaltears:
But why wish an early painful send off for good believing Muslims tho? Sure it'd help in the afterlife but your still wishing badness on good people.......

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But why wish an early painful send off for good believing Muslims tho? Sure it'd help in the afterlife but your still wishing badness on good people.......

huuuno. You love this life too much. That is your problem. I am READY TO GOOOOOOO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am too, but by the plague????
I'd rather be on the guillotine not slowly shriveling and turning purple.

guillotine is HORRIBLE. We really are so opposite huh?

I like the black plague. U die in three days. First it starts with a Sneeze. Start panic-ing when u sneeze anyway- because that is the first clue of invaders.

Then fever emerge. The blots of Boily golf size puffness swells. third day- those blotches turned black & burst and purse comes spewin out and u die in the night!

Glorious. I look forward for the pain loooooooooooooool

Sa_Male

guillotine is HORRIBLE. We really are so opposite huh?

I like the black plague. U did in three days. First it starts with a Sneeze. Start panic-ing when u sneeze anyway- because that is the first clue of invaders.

Then fever emerge. The blots of boily golf size puffness. third days- those blotches turned black burst and purse comes spewin out and u die in the night!

Glorious. I look forward for the pain loooooooooooooool
"Bubonic plague causes fever, fatigue, shivering, vomiting, headaches, giddiness, intolerance to light, pain in the back and limbs, sleeplessness, apathy, and delirium. It also causes buboes: one or more of the lymph nodes become tender and swollen, usually in the groin or armpits"
I'd take the guillotine please. Just take of my head, not torture my spirit

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Bubonic plague causes fever, fatigue, shivering, vomiting, headaches, giddiness, intolerance to light, pain in the back and limbs, sleeplessness, apathy, and delirium. It also causes buboes: one or more of the lymph nodes become tender and swollen, usually in the groin or armpits"
I'd take the guillotine please. Just take of my head, not torture my spirit

YES

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

isn't that GLORIOUS? The pain is better than sex orgasm

Sa_Male

YES

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

isn't that GLORIOUS? The pain is better than sex orgasm
But how would you know? (About the plague not the orgasm)
You haven't had the bubonic plague, and I'd rather try a proven and tested method for a quick death rather than live out a history experiment.