Black SJW feminist GOES NUTS after man simply says HELLO to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Why do you act SJW when you're the biggest Salafi?
Bruh I don't even understand how someone can have that attitude and claim to be Somali. I understand she grew up in Sweden, the land of autistic, anti-social cadaan people, but that is no excuse. Don't talk to people you don't know? are you serious? Even in NA we make chit chat and small talk with random people, Somali culture is even more open to that stuff. You can even diss random people sometimes and it's whatever. Wallahi I don't understand this shit.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Bruh I don't even understand how someone can have that attitude and claim to be Somali. I understand she grew up in Sweden, the land out autistic, anti-social cadaan people, but that is no excuse. Don't talk to people you don't know? are you serious? Even in NA we make chit chat and small talk with random people, Somali culture is even more open to that stuff. You can even diss random people sometimes and it's whatever. Wallahi I don't understand this shit.

Mind your own business.

It's become common to label every crazy woman throwing a tantrum for whatever reason a feminist. Simone de Beavoir is turning in her grave.

Watch when yall say asalamualaykum to one of those sjw xalimos."warya dirty farax,how dare you harass me with that Arab colonial suppressive greeting ".

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u know who's worse than this lady? ppl who make yt channels called Rekt Feminist Videos and the 300k butthurt niggas who subscribe to them

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
u know who's worse than this lady? ppl who make yt channels called Rekt Feminist Videos and the 300k butthurt niggas who subscribe to them
@SomaliSpotter this is one way you could break into the world of YouTube.

:kanyehmm: @Tramo remember that Somali girl from Australia she was featured in one them, I can't remember where I saw the thumbnail.

Tramo

@SomaliSpotter this is one way you could break into the world of YouTube.

:kanyehmm: @Tramo remember that Somali girl from Australia she was featured in one them, I can't remember where I saw the thumbnail.
wasnt the dude she was yelling at a known white supremacist? that's the thing, they upload these videos with zero context to massage the ego of this nigga right here

tNKapLg.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I mean there's a handful that go qac in the name of feminism but yeah. I've also noticed that if the person who goes qac is white,
the comment section is racism free but if it's a black woman.. they go ham, the bs MRA solidarity you see in other videos majirto.

Last edited:

Tramo

I mean there's a handful that go qac in the name of feminism but yeah. I've also noticed that if the person who goes qac is white,
the comment section is racism free but if it's black woman.. they go ham, the the bs MRA solidarity you see in other videos majirto.
the mra types are also usually alt right so that's no surprise. they'll complain about anyone who's not a white dude :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending