black SJW/nationalist travels to Hargeisa, oblivious 2 the fact that he travelled 2 land of racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no racism in Somalia to foreigners. What are you talking about? Locals are just curious (but they're curious of diaspora Somalis too) so they will just stare

hell be treated like the rest of the foreign born somalis who come to the "motherland". a mixture of curiosity, hospitality and disrespect. totally depends on who you meet, and in his case qabil doesn't matter.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I guess he will fit in properly since most Somalis I have seen are 24/7 victims and proud social justice warriors. #BlackLivesMatter #Afrocentrism #MamaAfrica

I guess he will fit in properly since most Somalis I have seen are 24/7 victims and proud social justice warriors. #BlackLivesMatter #Afrocentrism #MamaAfrica
KANGZ
IMG_1440.JPG

the ones back home are hella racist. but he's #TeamLightSkin so hell be okay. might even have a few halimos thrown at him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy can basically fit in any qabiil. At first I thought he was a Somali

Somalis are good at hiding the plight of the Madow minority whilst sucking up to African American knee grows .Ask all these Somali sjwa if they would welcome a Madow to lead their fake clan States . This dude will be okay though as he looks like Silaanyo illegitimate son from Virginia

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Somalis are good at hiding the plight of the Madow minority whilst sucking up to African American knee grows .Ask all these Somali sjwa if they would welcome a Madow to lead their fake clan States . This dude will be okay though as he looks silaanyos illegitimate son from Virginia
I notice two kinds of Somali social justice warriors:

1) Full on social justice warrior(BLM, 3rd wave feminism, etc) - this group will be okay with "Madows" being in Somalia/Somaliland.

2) Only social justice warrior for Islam. They like the SJW part of "islamophobia". This group is nationalistic and probably wouldn't want "Madows" in their lands.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

"Faysal I know one thing the 416 means in your user ID means you are Diaspora, I suspect you are chilling somewhere outside of Hargeisa in some place like... hummm say Toronto? #^*^# Beware I can make these comments and options from you on this channel disappear. For the first time I engaging with my audience to try to open a discourse on how great Hargeisa is, the goal was not to fill my channel with hateful discussion. For now on keep it positive for my objective is to educate the west on the positive attributes of Hargeisa not simple minded "Khabill" stuff you are trying to talk about." - YT OP

I think he triggered some people when he said Hargeisa is in Somalia. :drakelaugh:

1) Full on social justice warrior(BLM, 3rd wave feminism, etc) - this group will be okay with "Madows" being in Somalia/Somaliland.

2) Only social justice warrior for Islam. They like the SJW part of "islamophobia". This group is nationalistic and probably wouldn't want "Madows" in their lands.
I think the Somalis should do more mixing with Madow.in my time in south London I have come to appreciate just how beautiful these madows females can be with a little other mixing .just look at those Bantu barwani and zanzabiri dimes.

Big up to nasib bundo .i bet you dumb sjw do not know that is .

Somali Blm sjw extremists slightly naive .i infiltrated many pan African forums back in the days ,way before blm started .the Somalis will never be considered madow enough for the hotep cause . I think we should focus on our own first and foremost .

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I think the Somalis should do more mixing with Madow.in my time in south London I have come to appreciate just how beautiful these madows females can be with a little other mixing .just look at those Bantu barwani and zanzabiri dimes.

Big up to nasib bundo .i bet you dumb sjw do not know that is .
If you think Somali phenotype is superior to the Madow phenotype - why you would encourage mixing? Wouldn't that wipe out the Somali phenotype?

I didn't get your last sentence. Are you calling me a "dumb sjw"?

If you think Somali phenotype is superior to the Madow phenotype - why you would encourage mixing? Wouldn't that wipe out the Somali phenotype?

I didn't get your last sentence. Are you calling me a "dumb sjw"?
I don't believe in genetic superiority .every group has traits we may dislike or like .

Status
Not open for further replies.