Blackistan Tea 🍵🫢: Infamous YouTuber 'Exotical United' Exposed for Larping as a Mixed Woman for Years 💀

So this controversial YouTuber by the name “exoticals united” gained fame a few years ago by claiming that West African women/ Niger Congo looking African women were jealous of her skin tone and phenotype. She often used images of Somali women to support her arguments.. a mess chile. Her channel was chaotic, and Black American women, particularly those on Lipstick Alley, had it out for her. Eventually, she was doxxed, revealing she was a typical looking Black American woman who allegedly bleaches her skin. Below are attached pics/ video of her do you guys think women dislike her because of her beauty and supposed racial "ambiguity"? 🫢🤔
IMG_1876.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1878.jpeg

Last edited:
So this controversial YouTuber by the name “exoticals united” gained fame a few years ago by claiming that West African women/ Niger Congo looking African women were jealous of her skin tone and phenotype. She often used images of Somali women to support her arguments.. a mess chile. Her channel was chaotic, and Black American women, particularly those on Lipstick Alley, had it out for her. Eventually, she was doxxed, revealing she was a typical looking Black American woman who allegedly bleaches her skin. Below are attached pics/ video of her do you guys think women dislike her because of her beauty and supposed racial "ambiguity"? 🫢🤔View attachment 344530View attachment 344531View attachment 344532
One of her most likely made up stories 💀

She was obsessed with some BWE YTers that I watched like Chrissie and Paris Milan. For her to be exposed like this lol :heh::heh:
Tbh Chrissie is also a big time loser.. I remember on her earlier videos she’d dunk on Somali women. She also advised her viewers to stop birthing mixed girls because they’re “competition”. All those women are weirdos 💀💀

No way EU got you out here saying wallahi 😭😭😭 I’ve watch Balxican baddie’s videos she sounds like Eu for sure but she said that’s not her 😭😭😭
I’m certain it’s her. It’s just so weird 💀💀 I was expecting a 10/10 yt passing lightskin based on how she’d gas herself.. imagine my surprise when I seen those pics :russ:

Yaraye

VIP
Tbh Chrissie is also a big time loser.. I remember on her earlier videos she’d dunk on Somali women. She also advised her viewers to stop birthing mixed girls because they’re “competition”. All those women are weirdos 💀💀
BWE YTers are fun to listen to :chrisfreshhah:

Trending